– Free Melbourne city tour
– 01 Full Day tour based on Seat-In-Coach
– 3 nights’ accommodation
– Daily breakfast
– Seat In Coach Returned Airport Transfer
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– For Melbourne Avalon Airport by Skybus Pick-up and drop-off will be at Southern Cross Station only. There is no direct transfers to/from hotels. NO REFUND OR CANCELLATION permitted under any circumstances once bookings are made
When we mention Australia, what comes into your mind? No doubt the top 5 answers would consist of Koala and Kangaroo. It’s not surprising as these are Australia’s native animals. At Healesville Sanctuary, you will be able to see native Australian animals in their respective habitats – such as wallabies, wombats, dingoes, kangaroos and more.
Though snow doesn’t visit the land of Australia, locals and tourists can still enjoy winter sports on the slopes of Mount Buller. Located at the east of Melbourne, this Alphine region is open for ski and other snow sports enthusiast from June to September.
What’s a trip to the most livable city without a tour around the city center? Ranked the world’s most livable city in year 2011, Melbourne just has so much to offer. Gourmet food, historical sites, modern skyscrapers, arts and transportation are equally divine in this part of Australia.
Day 1: Arrive Melbourne
Upon arrival at Tullmarine Airport, transfer on shuttle bus to hotel. After check-in, free at own leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 02: Melbourne Choose 1 FREE city Sights Tour (381 or 392) (Breakfast)
1 – Morning Melbourne City Tour (381) [Departs Daily] 2 – Afternoon Melbourne City Tour (392) [Departs Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun] (FREE TOUR has NO refund Value)
Day 03: Melbourne Full Day Tour (Breakfast)
After breakfast, proceed for tour of your choice. Choose one below:
A. Philip Island – Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas (384) Departs Daily
B. Sovereign Hill Gold Rush (380) Departs Mon, Tue, Thu & Sat
C. Great Ocean Road adventure (396) Depart Daily
You can change the tour above to the following SIC day tours, please find the options below:-
• Puffing Billy steam train & Wildlife with Lunch (399) [Departs Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun] – ADD RM120/Adult; RM60/Child.
• Puffing Billy steam train & Wineries with Lunch (355) [Departs Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun] – ADD RM120/Adult; RM60/Child.
Day 4: Depart Melbourne (Breakfast)
After breakfast, free at own leisure till transfer to the Tullamarine airport for your flight back home.