– Visit Margaret River
– Visit Wave Rock
– Visit Busselton
– 5 nights accommodation with breakfast
– Car Rental for 6 days
– Margaret River Tour
– Limestone Cave Tour
– Guided Light House Tour
– Giant Tree Top Tour
– International air ticket
– Travel insurance
– Others not mentioned
Other than modern buildings and historical sites, Perth city offers equally enchanting parkland and beaches for visitors that seek outdoor experience. Kings Park for one is a botanic garden that overlooks the city and Swan River. It is a popular spot for picnics, cycling, jogging and even ceremonial events, suitable for visit during day and night. Cottesloe beach is another popular hangout place of the locals, especially during summer. As Perth’s premier summer location, Cottesloe doesn’t disappoint with its crystal blue sea, pristine white beach and surrounding cafes and restaurants.
Margaret River Wine Region is perhaps most known for its premium wine produce and spectacular forest scenery. A leisure drive around the town and you will be rewarded by the mesmerizing view of the picturesque inland towns and perhaps a few chances to taste wine at the cellar door. Other than that, you can also stroll around the neat and well-trimmed vineyard to see how wine grapes are grown.
The iconic Wave Rock situated at the southeast of Perth is also another showstopper. A natural rock formation that takes the shape of a tall breaking ocean wave, this 2,700 years old multicoloured granite is 15 metres high and 110 metres long.
Day 1 – Arrive Perth
– Upon arrival at Perth International Airport. Proceed to the car rental counter to collect the car
– Drive to hotel and check in.
– Hay and Murray Street Malls and go wild with factory outlet shopping at Harbourtown.
– Subiaco Farmers Market (Sat: 08:00am – 12:00pm).
– Perth Cultural Centre.
– Overnight at Perth CBD area.
Day 2 – Perth – Margaret River Breakfast
– Drive south to Busselton.
– Visit Busselton Jetty
o Underwater Observatory visit.
– Drive to Dunsborough, along the way, you might want to stop by Rockingham to swim with dolphins.
– Heading south to Margaret River.
o Margaret River Tour – Half Day Gourmet Wine Tour.
Duration 4 hours.
– Limestone Caves
o Choose either 1 Cave to visit – Jewel Cave Augusta / Mammoth Cave / Ngilgi Cave / Lake Cave.
– Overnight at Margaret River.
Day 3 – Margaret River – Albany Breakfast
– Depart Margaret River for Augusta.
– Stop to See Cape Leeiwin Lighthouse.
o Guided Light House Tours every half hour from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
– Lavender and Berry Farm.
– Head East to Tall Timber Karri Country before driving to Northcliffe and Walpole.
– Visit the Giants Tree Top Walk.
– Drive to Albany and Gap and Natural Bridge.
– Overnight at Albany.
Day 4 – Albany – Hyden Breakfast
– Drive North on the Albany Highway through the wine growing region of Mt Baker.
– Head through the Wheatbelt towns of Cranbrook and Katanning to Wagin, centre of the famous Australian Merino Sheep Stud Industry.
– Visit Wagin’s Historical Pioneer Village, take your photo alongside the Giant Ram.
– Drive to Kukerin and Cambinata Yabbies Farm.
– Drive to north to Kulin. Drive through the town and head east along the “Tin Horse Highway”
– After that, head to Hyden, walk around Wave Rock. Perhaps climb to the top to watch a fantastic Wheatbelt sunset.
– Visit Wildflower shop & Wildlife Park – includes rare white kangaroos and koalas.
– Overnight Hyden.
Day 5 – Hyden – York Breakfast
– Sightsee some of the other great attractions in the area like Hippos Yawn, another cave just to the side of wave rock.
– Mulka’s Cave, the largest collection of original historic Aboriginal hand stencil art in Australia.
– Dive in to the Natural Salt Pond, not far from the Wave Rock airport terminal and float as you would in the Dead Sea.
– Visit Lace Place – view one of the world’s most exquisite collections of handmade laces including those from the British Royal.
– Depart Hyden and head through the Wheatbelt town of Kondinin to Corrigin and interesting Dog Cemetery just out of town.
– Visit Historic city of York.
– Overnight at York.
Day 6 – York – Perth – Kuala Lumpur Breakfast
– After check out hotel, return the car at the Perth International Airport. Take flight to Kuala Lumpur.