– 6 nights’ accommodation
– Daily breakfast, 1 Lunch & 2 Dinners
– Headsets in Paris
– International air ticket
– Travel insurance
– Safety Net
Spend a week discovering two of the world’s most exciting cities on this London and Paris tour. Stay in centrally located hotels and be accompanied by a professional Tour Director who will bring these destinations to life with firsthand, in-depth knowledge. On a guided sightseeing tour with an expert Local Guide in each city, discover the must-see attractions, such as Big Ben and Piccadilly Circus in London, and the Champs-Elysées and Arc de Triomphe in Paris. Get a different perspective of Westminster on a private, narrated cruise on London’s Thames River, and enjoy spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral during a relaxing cruise on the Seine River.
Day 1 – Arrive London, England Dinner
Welcome to London! Your Tour Director will meet you upon your arrivalat the hotel, and is available to help you make the most of your stay.This evening, enjoy a traditional three-course welcome dinner followed by a private, narrated CRUISE on the Thames River to admire some ofthe capital’s most beautiful illuminated sights, including Tower Bridge,St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the Houses of Parliament
Day 2 – London Breakfast
- After a hearty English breakfast, morning sightseeing with a LocalGuide includes all the famous landmarks: the Houses of Parliamentand Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall’s mounted horseguardsand the Prime Minister’s Downing Street residence, Piccadilly Circus,and Buckingham Palace.
- A special highlight is the LONDON EYECHAMPAGNE EXPERIENCE-a ride on the giant observation wheel,with stunning views of the city while you sip a glass of champagne.
- Free time in the afternoon for independent activities.
Day 3 – At Leisure in London Breakfast
- Today offers you the opportunity to join one of our optional excursions. Consider a visit to the Tower of London, which has been guarded by the Beefeaters since the 14th century and houses the fabulous Crown Jewels; to Windsor Castle, the largest inhabited castle in the world; or one of the exciting full-day excursions available for your enjoyment.
Day 4 – London-Paris, France Breakfast
- Pass through the Eurotunnel on the high-speed EUROSTAR TRAIN ride to Paris. Meet your Local Guide and enjoy a walking tour of the quaint LATIN QUARTER. See Notre Dame Cathedral, pretty Viviani Square, the Sorbonne University, and more. This evening, why not join an optional dinner at one of Paris’ fine restaurants followed by an orientation drive?
Day 5 – Paris Breakfast, Lunch
Guided sightseeing includes Paris’ main sights, like the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, famous Champs-Elysees, and a leisurely SEINE CRUISE with views of the Eiffel Tower. Continue to MONTMARTRE, Paris’ renowned art district. Ride the little TRAIN through narrow lanes, then follow your Tour Director and enjoy the spectacular panorama of Paris from the Sacre Coeur Basilica. End your walk at Place du Tertre, where artists display their art and where lunch with soupe a l’oignon (onion soup), a traditional crepe, and wine awaits. In the evening, an optional cabaret show is available.
Day 6 – Paris Breakfast, Dinner
- A full day to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. Choose from a range of optional excursions to the magnificent Louvre Museum and the opulent Palace and Gardens of Versailles, the most famous palace in Europe, built by the Sun King, Louis XIV. Tonight, a farewell dinner has been prepared at a local restaurant, the best way to say au revoir, Paris.
Day 7 – Depart Paris Breakfast
Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning.