– Visit to the Monkey Mia
– Visit Kalbarri
– Visit Pinnacles
– 6 nights’ accommodation
– Car Rental for 7 days
– 4WD Sand Dunes Adventures
– International air ticket
– Travel insurance
– Others not mentioned
With the bright sunshine and a sparkling river, Perth is an exciting city that offers equally interesting urban and wildlife adventure. Situated just a short distance away from the city centre is Kings Park, 400 hectares of natural bushland that overlooks the city and Swan River. You can take a stroll around the park, enjoy a picnic lunch while enjoy the cityscape or spend a lazy afternoon on mindless musings.
For a taste of Perth’s fresh produce, take a drive to Swan Valley food and wine region. Here, you can enjoy premium wine with a slice of chili-spiced cheese in some of the wineries scattered around this area; taste a handful of dark chocolate chips; or try your hands on body pampering products made from honey at the local honey farm.
For a taste of Perth’s food culture, visit Fremantle market. While you are amazed by its fresh fruits and vegetables produce, you can also try their homemade ice-cream, snack on all kinds of nuts (macadamia is great!) and shop for handmade souvenirs such as wooden boomerang, bush hats and more.
Day 1: Arrive Perth
– Upon arrival at Perth International Airport. Proceed to the car rental counter to collect the car
– Drive to hotel and check in.
– Explorer the Perth City for the rest of the day.
Day 2: Perth – Jurien Bay – Geraldton Breakfast
– Drive to Geralton.
– Stop by Jurien Bay – a charming coastal town with national park on the east and a marine park offshore
– Photostop at Greenough’s leaning trees.
– Explore Geraldton city – city attraction – HMAS Sydney Memorial commemorates the loss of 645 sailors
– Dining at Marine Terrace.
– Photo at Moore Lighthouse.
– Overnight at Geraldton.
Day 3: Geraldton – Denham – Monkey Mia Breakfast
– Drive to north towards Overlander Roadhouse before entering Denham.
– Photo stop by Shell Beach before you heading Denham.
– Check in to Monkey Mia Resort, Shark Bay.
– If time permits, may go a romantic ride treks along the beach
– Overnight at Monkey Mia Resort.
Day 4: Monkey Mia Breakfast
– Wake up early to stroll down foreshore to feed the local celebrity – wild dolphins.
– At own expenses, go on catamarans to get closer to the exotic marine life to discovering the secret of black pearl.
– Visit Monkey Mia Visitor Centre to learn more about all the Shark Bay animals.
– Overnight at Monkey Mia.
Day 5: Monkey Mia – Kalbarri Breakfast
– After check out, drive down south to Kalbarri, a truly gateway where the Murchison River meets the sea.
– A key attraction is Nature’s Window, this natural rock arch superbly frames the upstream view.
– At Z-Bend, enjoy the most stunning scenery in the National Pack, the gorge plunges 150m the river below.
– Overnight at Kalbarri
Day 6: Kalbarri – Cerventes – Perth Breakfast
– Long drive down south back to Perth.
– Stop by Cerventes – gateway to Nambung National Park and the mystical Pinnacles. These terrific natural limestone structures were created from ancient shells. Continue back to Perth City.
– Explore the Perth City of the rest of the day.
Day 7: Perth – Kuala Lumpur Breakfast
– Check out the hotel after breakfast.
– Free at own leisure.
– Drop off the Rental Car at the Perth International Airport.