– Margaret River Winery
– Wine tasting
– Night Time Star Gazing Tour
– SIC transfer only available from 7 am to 8pm
Day 1:Arrive Perth International airport
Upon arrival in Perth Airport follow the airport instruction sign to take a free shuttle bus to domestic terminal and connect shuttle bus to the Perth city central (East Perth train station, WA museum, BeaufortSt, Wellington St, The Kings Perth Hotel and Perth Ambassador Hotel only)
** SIC transfer only available from 7 am to 8pm
Day 2:Perth Full Day Tour
After breakfast, proceed for full day tour:
– Busselton Jetty – The longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere can be found in Busselton.
– Margaret River Township – Enjoy some brief time to explore the quaint shops and chic cafes of the area.
– Margaret River Winery – The first significant planting of vines in the region was in 1967, indulge in a wine tasting and discover why Margaret River is regarded as one of Australia’s greatest wine producing regions.
– Mammoth Cave – Take a guided tour through this gothic like cave with vast chambers full of amazing formations.
– Boranup Forest – This forest is a re-growth forest which is over 100 years old.
– Cape Leeuwin Light House – Marvel at the dividing point between the Southern and Indian Oceans, a rare phenomenon to view the meetings of the two Oceans.
** Tour operate for everyday (Sep-Apr) ; Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat (May-Aug), not available on 25 Dec 2020
Day 3:Perth – Pinnacles Sunset & Night Time Star Gazing Tour**1500-2300hrs**
After breakfast, free at your own leisure. Late afternoon, proceed for night tour – Pinnacles Sunset and Night Time Star Gazing Tour. Watch as the sun sets over the Pinnacle Dessert revealing bright stars blanketing the night sky during this full-day guided tour that includes dinner. Visit Yanchep National Park where you’ll see kangaroos and koalas on route to the limestone formations dotting the Pinnacle Dessert landscape. See the sunset over the Indian Ocean before dinner and then retreat back into the dessert to explore under the starry sky. **Tour operate for every Mon, Thu & Sun, not available on 25 Dec 2020**
After breakfast, free at own leisure where you can explore the city or enjoy your time in the hotel. It is your choice. If you want more, you can choose from some optional add ones to enhance your holiday experience of Perth.
Day 5:Depart Perth
After breakfast, own arrangement to the pickup point mention as above to take the free shuttle bus back to Perth airport T3/T4 terminal and connect free shuttle to T1/T2 terminal for your flight back.
– 04 night’s accommodation
– Daily breakfast
– Return airport transfer to Perth City Central
– 3 x full day tour
– Return international flight ticket
– Travel insurance
– Personal expenses