– Rottnest Island
– Pinnacle Stargazing Tour
Day 1:Arrive Perth International airport
Upon arrival in Perth Airport, transfer to Crown Perth for check-in.
Free at own leisure the rest of the day.
Day 2:Rottnest Island – SIC
– Shuttle Transfer from Crown Metropol to Barrack Street Jetty
– Board your Rottnest Express Ferry bound for Rottnest Island, enjoying a Swan River Cruise with onboard commentary enroute
– Explore Thomson Bay after arriving on Rottnest Island as you make your way to Thomson Bay Fuel Jetty to board Rottnest Cruises
– Embark on your Wild Seafood Experience (Lunch Included)
– Spend some time enjoying the Village Centre and taking some Quokka-selfies before boarding your return Rottnest Express Ferry back to Barrack Street Jetty
– Shuttle Transfer back to Crown Metropol
– Free at leisure
Day 3:Perth – Pinnacle Stargazing Tour – SIC
– Free at leisure in the morning
– In the afternoon, embark on a Pinnacle Desert Sunset and Night-time Stargazing Tour (Dinner Included)
Day 4:Perth – Wave Rock -SIC
After breakfast at hotel, check out and heading east enjoy morning tea (own expense) at historic York, the first township founded in the Avon Valley. We then head east towards Wave Rock and the town of Hyden. On arrival at the hotel, check-in followed by a casual lunch in the hotel. The afternoon is then yours to explore this outback environment. See the old town and settlement and have an in depth visit to the Wildlife Park, unique Antique Lace Collection and Toy Soldier museum. Although the main visit to Wave Rock is the following day, an unguided visit is available for the adventurous. After returning to the hotel to freshen up, enjoy a bush bistro dinner before a private after hours visit to Wave Rock (sunset permitting) and hopefully some kangaroo spotting in the early evening. End the evening stargazing at the huge night sky. Accommodation at Wave Rock Motel (or similar), Hyden.
*Please note: Dinner on day 1 is designed to give travellers the full Australiana experience where they are given the opportunity to cook their own meats on a BBQ/grill stove top.
Day 5:Wave Rock – Perth
Enjoy a sleep-in before enjoying breakfast surrounded by Western Australia’s natural outback beauty and perhaps even spot more kangaroos and wildlife in the morning sunrise. After breakfast, explore the historic and quintessentially Australian settlement of Hyden Wave Rock before receiving a private tour of the old historic homesteads, working farm and restored car museum. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the outback and bush. Just before lunch, rejoin the day tour for the main attractions and visit to Hippo’s Yawn – a rock formation which resembles a hippo yawning. We then break for a lunch at the Wildflower Shop. Then it’s the main highlight – the spectacular Wave Rock and sacred Aboriginal sites. Whilst here visit either the Wildlife Park or view a unique Antique Lace Collection; depending on the previous day’s experience. Afterwards, continue the Wave Rock experience and visit Mulka’s Cave. Then “wave” goodbye to the rock as we travel to a quaint country town for afternoon tea (own expense) and then head back to Perth for a late evening arrival
– In the evening, enjoy an International Buffet Farewell Dinner at Crown Atrium
Day 6:Depart Perth
– Checkout at by 1100hrs
– Free and easy until coach transfer to Perth International Airport for departing flight back to home.
– 5 nights’ accommodation
– Sightseeing & meals as specified in the itinerary
– Return airport transfer to Crown Perth
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Personal expenses