– Visit Margaret River
– Visit Wave Rock
– Visit Busselton
Day 1:Arrive Perth
– Upon arrival at Perth International Airport. Proceed to the car rental counter to collect the car
– Drive to hotel and check in.
– Hay and Murray Street Malls and go wild with factory outlet shopping at Harbourtown.
– Subiaco Farmers Market (Sat: 08:00am – 12:00pm).
– Perth Cultural Centre.
– Overnight at Perth CBD area.
Day 2:Perth – Margaret River
– Drive south to Busselton.
– Visit Busselton Jetty
o Underwater Observatory visit.
– Drive to Dunsborough, along the way, you might want to stop by Rockingham to swim with dolphins.
– Heading south to Margaret River.
o Margaret River Tour – Half Day Gourmet Wine Tour.
Duration 4 hours.
– Limestone Caves
o Choose either 1 Cave to visit – Jewel Cave Augusta / Mammoth Cave / Ngilgi Cave / Lake Cave.
– Overnight at Margaret River.
Day 3:Margaret River – Albany
– Depart Margaret River for Augusta.
– Stop to See Cape Leeiwin Lighthouse.
o Guided Light House Tours every half hour from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
– Lavender and Berry Farm.
– Head East to Tall Timber Karri Country before driving to Northcliffe and Walpole.
– Visit the Giants Tree Top Walk.
– Drive to Albany and Gap and Natural Bridge.
– Overnight at Albany.
Day 4:Albany – Hyden
– Drive North on the Albany Highway through the wine growing region of Mt Baker.
– Head through the Wheatbelt towns of Cranbrook and Katanning to Wagin, centre of the famous Australian Merino Sheep Stud Industry.
– Visit Wagin’s Historical Pioneer Village, take your photo alongside the Giant Ram.
– Drive to Kukerin and Cambinata Yabbies Farm.
– Drive to north to Kulin. Drive through the town and head east along the “Tin Horse Highway”
– After that, head to Hyden, walk around Wave Rock. Perhaps climb to the top to watch a fantastic Wheatbelt sunset.
– Visit Wildflower shop & Wildlife Park – includes rare white kangaroos and koalas.
– Overnight Hyden.
Day 5:Hyden – York
– Sightsee some of the other great attractions in the area like Hippos Yawn, another cave just to the side of wave rock.
– Mulka’s Cave, the largest collection of original historic Aboriginal hand stencil art in Australia.
– Dive in to the Natural Salt Pond, not far from the Wave Rock airport terminal and float as you would in the Dead Sea.
– Visit Lace Place – view one of the world’s most exquisite collections of handmade laces including those from the British Royal.
– Depart Hyden and head through the Wheatbelt town of Kondinin to Corrigin and interesting Dog Cemetery just out of town.
– Visit Historic city of York.
– Overnight at York.
Day 6:York – Perth – Kuala Lumpur
– After check out hotel, return the car at the Perth International Airport. Take flight to Kuala Lumpur.
– 5 nights accommodation with breakfast
– Car Rental for 6 days
– Margaret River Tour
– Limestone Cave Tour
– Guided Light House Tour
– Giant Tree Top Tour
– International air ticket
– Travel insurance
– Others not mentioned