~Travel Period: 01 Jan'2021~ 30 Sep’2021
Booking / Travel Period : (Subject to Room Availability)
a) Travel period: Now ~ 30 Jun’2021
b) Booking period: 27 Nov 2020-04 Jan 2020
Day 1:Arrival Perth
- Upon arrival at Perth International Airport. Proceed to the car rental counter to collect the car
- Drive to hotel and check in.
- Explorer the Perth City for the rest of the day.
Day 2:Perth - Jurien Bay - Geraldton
- Drive to Geralton.
- Stop by Jurien Bay – a charming coastal town with national park on the east and a marine park offshore
- Photostop at Greenough’s leaning trees.
- Explore Geraldton city – city attraction – HMAS Sydney Memorial commemorates the loss of 645 sailors
- Dining at Marine Terrace.
- Photo at Moore Lighthouse.
- Overnight at Geraldton.
Day 3:Geraldton - Denham - Monkey Mia
- Drive to north towards Overlander Roadhouse before entering Denham.
- Photo stop by Shell Beach before you heading Denham.
- Check in to Monkey Mia Resort, Shark Bay.
- If time permits, may go a romantic ride treks along the beach
- Overnight at Monkey Mia Resort.
Day 4:Monkey Mia
- Wake up early to stroll down foreshore to feed the local celebrity – wild dolphins.
- At own expenses, go on catamarans to get closer to the exotic marine life to discovering the secret of black pearl.
- Visit Monkey Mia Visitor Centre to learn more about all the Shark Bay animals.
- Overnight at Monkey Mia.
Day 5:Monkey Mia - Kalbarri
- After check out, drive down south to Kalbarri, a truly gateway where the Murchison River meets the sea.
- A key attraction is Nature’s Window, this natural rock arch superbly frames the upstream view.
- At Z-Bend, enjoy the most stunning scenery in the National Pack, the gorge plunges 150m the river below.
- Overnight at Kalbarri
Day 6:Kalbarri - Cerventes - Perth
- Long drive down south back to Perth.
- Stop by Cerventes – gateway to Nambung National Park and the mystical Pinnacles. These terrific natural limestone structures were created from ancient shells. Continue back to Perth City.
- Explore the Perth City of the rest of the day.
Day 7:Departure Perth
- Check out the hotel after breakfast.
- Free at own leisure.
- Drop off the Rental Car at the Perth International Airport.
~ 6 night accommodation with daily breakfast.
~ Car Rental for 7 days (HFAR Medium 2WD)
~ 4WD sand dunes adventure
~Return International air ticket
~Others not mentioned