– Visit to the Monkey Mia
– Visit Kalbarri
– Visit Pinnacles
Day 1:Arrive Perth
– Upon arrival at Perth International Airport. Proceed to the car rental counter to collect the car
– Drive to hotel and check in.
– Explorer the Perth City for the rest of the day.
Day 2:Perth – Jurien Bay – Geraldton
– Drive to Geralton.
– Stop by Jurien Bay – a charming coastal town with national park on the east and a marine park offshore
– Photostop at Greenough’s leaning trees.
– Explore Geraldton city – city attraction – HMAS Sydney Memorial commemorates the loss of 645 sailors
– Dining at Marine Terrace.
– Photo at Moore Lighthouse.
– Overnight at Geraldton.
Day 3:Geraldton – Denham – Monkey Mia
– Drive to north towards Overlander Roadhouse before entering Denham.
– Photo stop by Shell Beach before you heading Denham.
– Check in to Monkey Mia Resort, Shark Bay.
– If time permits, may go a romantic ride treks along the beach
– Overnight at Monkey Mia Resort.
Day 4:Monkey Mia
– Wake up early to stroll down foreshore to feed the local celebrity – wild dolphins.
– At own expenses, go on catamarans to get closer to the exotic marine life to discovering the secret of black pearl.
– Visit Monkey Mia Visitor Centre to learn more about all the Shark Bay animals.
– Overnight at Monkey Mia.
Day 5:Monkey Mia – Kalbarri
– After check out, drive down south to Kalbarri, a truly gateway where the Murchison River meets the sea.
– A key attraction is Nature’s Window, this natural rock arch superbly frames the upstream view.
– At Z-Bend, enjoy the most stunning scenery in the National Pack, the gorge plunges 150m the river below.
– Overnight at Kalbarri
Day 6:Kalbarri – Cerventes – Perth
– Long drive down south back to Perth.
– Stop by Cerventes – gateway to Nambung National Park and the mystical Pinnacles. These terrific natural limestone structures were created from ancient shells. Continue back to Perth City.
– Explore the Perth City of the rest of the day.
Day 7:Perth – Kuala Lumpur
– Check out the hotel after breakfast.
– Free at own leisure.
– Drop off the Rental Car at the Perth International Airport.
– 6 nights’ accommodation
– Car Rental for 7 days
– 4WD Sand Dunes Adventures
– International air ticket
– Travel insurance
– Others not mentioned