– Discover the quaint mountain village of Leura – free time to wander the streets
– Visit Scenic World where you will have the opportunity and plenty of time to enjoy the rides (rides at own expense)
– You can ride the steepest incline Railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. Or gently ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 metres above ancient ravines and the rainforest canopy (own expense)
– Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
– “Walk through Koala Sanctuary” – plenty of photo opportunities with these furry favourites
– Capture an ‘all important Roo selfie’ in one of the walk-in enclosures whilst handfeeding Kangaroos, Wallabies and Pademelons!
– Observe numerous other ‘Aussie’ favourites such as Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Echidnas, Emus, Penguins, Crocodiles and Dingos!
Day 1:Day Tour
Morning Pick up from the meeting point and transfer to Blue Mountains between travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley. Arrived Blue Mountains will stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation up-close.After, proceed to vist Featherdale Wildlife Park. Transfer to enjoy a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour. Last, transfer back to the meeting point.
– one day tour Seat-In Coach basis
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned