– Pass through the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula on our way to Cape Jervis
– Cruise across Backstairs Passage to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island
– Walk amongst wild Seals as they laze on the beach and surf the waves into shore
– Seal Bay is home to over 500 Australian Sea Lions
– Enjoy an Aussie style lunch in a charming country setting
– Lookout for Koalas and Echidnas in their natural habitat
– The unspoilt wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
– Astounding rock formations at Remarkable Rocks
– Discover the popular haven for New Zealand Fur Seals and soaring sea birds at Admirals Arch
– Return to Penneshaw and cruise back to Cape Jervis and journey onto Adelaide
– At times the Seal Bay Discovery itinerary may be offered in-lieu of above itinerary due to operational requirements.
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera.
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
Day 1:Day Tour
Morning Pick up from the meeting point and transfer to Kangaroo Island One Day Tour. Take a ferry from Cape Jervis, is brimming with native animals, artisanal food, epic rock formations. After tour, cruise back to Cape Jervis and return to departure point at approximately 10.30pm.
– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Return cruise to Kangaroo Island
– On-island touring
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned
Kangaroo Island, Australia