– Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge and tour through leafy and affluent North shore suburbs
– Interact with wildlife at the Australian Reptile Park and witness snake and funnel spider milking
– Visit spectacular Port Stephens and waterways
– Search for the local pods of bottlenose dolphins – watch as they play on the bow waves or why not have a go at boom netting!
– Listen to the dolphins underwater or be entertained with informative commentary and spectacular scenery
– Hop on board your modern 4WD vehicle and try the thrilling experience of sand boarding on Stockton Sand dunes
Day 1:Day Tour
Morning Pick up from the meeting point and transfer to wildlife at the Australian Reptile Park. After, proceed to visit Port Stephens and waterways, watching dolphins aboard the cruise. Then, proceed to hop on board modern 4WD vehicle and try sand boarding experience on Stockton Sand dunes. Last, transfer back to the meeting points.
– one day tour Seat-In Coach basis
– Entrance to Australia Reptile Park, Dolphin viewing cruise,4WD and sand boarding experience
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned