– As you travel to the region, learn about the history and importance of paddle steamers for Adelaide
– Mannum – birthplace of the River Murray paddle steamers
– Cruise the Murray River on either the Proud Mary Riverboat or the Captain Proud Paddle Wheeler
– Enjoy coffee or tea on boarding the boat with lunch following
– Cruise past soaring cliffs, ancient river red gums, green willows and lose count of all the birdlife
– Opportunity to see the 100 year old PS Marion paddle steamer after your cruise
– Visit a scenic lookout that offer a stunning overview of Mannum
– Spectacular drive through Torrens Valley including Palmer and Tunkillo
– Return to Adelaide via Melba’s Chocolate Factory at Woodside
– Depart on every Mon & Fri.
– Cruise boat may vary due to operational requirements.
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera.
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
Day 1:Day Tour
Morning Pick up from the meeting point and transfer to Riverboats On The Murray Day Tour. Take a riverboat cruise, soaking up the scenery and birdlife and Travel through the verdant Adelaide Hills. After tour, return to departure point at approximately 5.15pm.
– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Light morning tea and lunch on the riverboat
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned