Morning City Tour
– A brief walking tour of the historic Rocks area – the birthplace of Sydney
– Sydney Opera House
– Conservatorium of Music
– Hyde Park
– St. Mary’s Cathedral
– Parliament House
– Art Gallery of NSW
– Royal Botanic Gardens
– Sydney Town Hall
– Sydney Tower
– Darling Harbour
– Stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair – great photo opportunity of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House!
– The Royal Australian Naval Base – Garden Island
– Lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes in the eastern suburbs
– A visit to famous Bondi Beach
– Historic, trendy Paddington
– Bustling Chinatown plus much, much more!
Afternoon Blue Mountains Tour
– This park spans thousands of hectares of wilderness rainforest, canyons, sandstone escarpments and towering eucalyptus trees that creat a haze of blue vapour under the harsh Australian sun.
– Visit popular Scenic World (own expense) and enjoy the amazing rides and see the imposing Three Sisters rock formation and
– Enjoy Incredible late afternoon views from Echo Point with a glass of ‘bubbly’ sparkling wine
Day 1:Day Tour
Morning Pick up from the meeting point and proceed to Sydney City Tour.Then after a quick break join the Blue Mountains afternoon tour. Last, transfer back to the meeting points.
– one day tour Seat-In Coach basis
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned