– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Bay of Islands ‘Hole in the Rock’ dolphin watching cruise’
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera.
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
As New Zealand’s largest city, Auckland has a huge range of activities and Auckland City Tours to enjoy – but it’s also a perfect place to base yourself while you venture out of the city and explore other New Zealand destinations.
Travel to the Bay of Islands, a stunning marine playground, and cruise its sheltered waters in search of dolphins, whales and other sea life.
– Relax and enjoy the informative commentary across the Harbour Bridge, and soak up New Zealand’s spectacular scenery of rural countryside and sub-tropical bush en route to the beautiful Bay of Islands.
– In Paihia, board the Dolphin Seeker, a purpose built catamaran licensed for dolphin and whale viewing.
– Enjoy the large outdoor viewing decks while cruising past the islands of the Bay. Keep a look out for common and bottlenose dolphins, whales and other marine life as the experienced local skippers get close to the action.
– Cruise past the Cape Brett Lighthouse, before arriving at the majestic Hole in the Rock.
– Admire the rock walls towering above you as the skipper navigates right through the narrow space (conditions permitting) before heading back into the inner islands of the Bay.