Let's plan our next holiday to Cambodia.
Cambodia has the lowest cases of the pandemic in the world.
Explore and enjoy the ancient wonders of this country still retaining their old world charm and traditional culture.
Cambodia is definitely one of the top tourist destinations in Asia.
The famous place in Cambodia is the Angkor Wat, which used to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
DISCOUNTED PRICE FROM (MIN 2 PAXS TO GO)
3D2N Package - NEW RIVERSIDE HOTEL (3*): RM 907 Per Person
3D2N Package - SOMADEVI ANGKOR RESORT & SPA (4*): RM1018 Per Person
3D2N Package - LOTUS BLANC RESORT (5*): RM1058 Per Person
The weather is hot all year round, but peaks in March and May when temperatures can reach around 32°C and above. In December and January, the weather is dry, but the temperatures are slightly cooler - it’s usually expected to be approximately 25°C - 30°C (77F - 86F) at this time of year. The cooler part of the season between November and February is the peak time for tourism. Mild enough to explore temples in comfort but warm enough to sunbathe by the coast
Day 1:SIEM REAP ARRIVAL
Chum Reap Sour! And welcome to Siem Reap is the center of Angkor!
Upon arrival, you will be met at the airport and transferred to visit Wat Preah Prum Rath, the second oldest pagoda in Siem Reap.
Return to hotel for check in and refreshment. Meet up again to visit Senteur D’ Angkor Center is the center that supported and employed 100 ladies from countryside to produce Khmer ingredient soup, candles, boxes, soaps, baskets, and especially its famous of Kampot’s pepper. It will show the way of producing candle and Khmer ingredient, and you can do it easily when you return home after watching this center.
Continue to Floating Village at Tonle Sap Lake (The Great Lake): place where people is living on the lake, have school, market, and the child sale fruit along the lake. Tonle Sap to explore life on the water of Floating Village and enjoy the Sunset view there.
Back in town for dinner and enjoy 01hour shopping at Angkor Night Market & stroll along Pub Street. Overnight in Siem Reap at your selected hotel.
Day 2:SIEM REAP – FULL DAY TOUR IN ANGKOR
Breakfast at hotel.
Enter the South Gate of Angkor Thom Temple and marvel the wonders of the eerie Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, the Elephants terrace and terrace of Leper King. Before lunch, visit Ta Prohm Temple unlike most of the other Angkor temples, the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor's most popular temples with visitors.
Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
In afternoon, visit to the famous Angkor Wat, built for king Suryavarman II in the early 12th century as his state temple and capital city. The largest and best-preserved temple at the site, it is the only one to have remained a significant religious center—first Hindu, then Buddhist—since its foundation. Experience super sunset view at Angkor Wat.
Buffet Dinner at local restaurant with our Traditional Apsara Performance.
Overnight in Siem Reap at your selected hotel.
Visitor Code of Conduct for Temple Visit:
- Dress Code: Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and showing the bare shoulders are prohibited in scared places. Respectful dress is strongly encouraged in Angkor.
- Smoking Cigarettes inside the temple are prohibited.
- The Bakan Tower (Central Tower) of Angkor Wat Temple always closes on the Buddhist Sabath Days; the Buddhist religious days (four days a month). You cannot climb up the tower.
Day 3:DEPART SIEM REAP
Breakfast at hotel.
Chum Reap Lear! Free at leisure till transfer to airport for departure flight with sweet memory.
- Private transportation with air-conditioned
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
_ Experienced and Skilled English-Speaking Guide
- Meals as mention in the programs (Normal meal or Halal)
- All entrance fee as mention in the itinerary
- 02 bottles of mineral water & 02 cold towels per person per day
- International airfare
- Domestic & International airfare in & out Cambodia
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Visa to Cambodia, if any
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities Guideline - USD5/pax/day
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Surcharge for peak season if any.