– Return economy flight ticket by Lanmei Airlines (V class)
– PRIVATE transport with English speaking guide
– Minimum 2 adults
– Valid for ASEAN tourist only (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)
– Non-Asian Surcharge USD10/pax/night (incl Japan, EU, USA, Australia)
– Request Mandarin speaking guide surcharge: RM 150.00 per pax
– Halal / Indian Meals surcharge USD6/meals/pax
– Vegetarian meals can request without extra charges
Day 1:ARRIVAL PHNOM PENH
Arrive to Phnom Penh, Welcome by local tourist guide. Visit Independence Monument the Naga (total 100) or snake motif is one, which can be seen in historic, cultural and modern-day. Proceed to Naga Casino for visiting. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2:PHNOM PENH
Breakfast at Hotel
Visit Royal Palace, built by the French in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda, located within the Royal Palace, the silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles, the treasures are a solid gold Buddha encrusted and weighing 90 kilos and a small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha. National Museum, also called Musee des Beaux-Arts. A French archaeologist and painter, Georges Groslier, designed it in Khmer style in 1920. The museum contains a collection of Khmer art – notably sculptures – throughout the ages (although some periods are not represented). Most of the exhibits date from the Angkor period but there are several examples from the pre-Angkor era
This afternoon you will enjoy shopping at Russian Market, Central Market, where there are variety kinds of souvenirs to bring back home.
Proceed to Mekong River Cruise, take 1 hour cruise along to Phnom Penh riverfront on Chaktomouk River & enjoy magnificent sunset.
Lunch & dinner at local restaurant, Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 3:PHNOM PENH – Mini Angkor (Tonle Bati)
Breakfast at Hotel
Visit Mini Angkor (Tonle Bati) in Takeo Province, where there are two Angkorian era temples, Ta Prohm and Yeap Peau. Both temples were built under Jayavarman VII in th elate 12th century during the same period that Bayon and Angkor Thom in Siem Reap were constructed.
We will be back to lunch at local restaurant in Phnom Penh kinds of souvenirs to bring back home. Enjoy 1-hour foot massage and have funny time at night market
Dinner at local restaurant and overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 4:PHNOM PENH – DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel, free for leisure till time sends to airport for flight to sweet home.
– Return private transfers airport to hotel
– 3 night’s hotel accommodations with daily breakfast
– Sightseeing tours with entrances fees and meals as indicated in the itinerary
– Compulsory pre-collect tipping RM108/pax
– Travel Insurance