– one day tour Seat-In Coach basis
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned
– Wearing comfortable shoes and a jacket in cooler month are highly recommended
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
The nation’s capital – a purpose built city, ultra modern with imposing architecture yet a rural charm of lakeside, gardens and open spaces. This hi-tech city is the seat of Parliament and home of superb national monuments, museums and galleries.
Morning Pick up from the meeting point and transfer to Canberra Tours.After guided tour of the Australian War Memorial, Parliament House and visit the National Museum of Australia. Pass by the Captain Cook Memorial Fountain, National Library, the Carillion Bell Tower and the High Court of Australia. Transfer back to the meeting point.
– Stunning panoramic views of Canberra from Mt Ainslie.
– Marvel at one of the world’s few purpose built cities
– Guided tour of the Australian War Memorial
– Hear the history of the ANZACs as we travel along the boulevard dedicated to the participants of all conflicts
– Visit the National Museum of Australia
– Be guided through the spectacular billion dollar Parliament House
– See “The Lodge” – residence of our Prime Minister
– View the exclusive embassy and foreign diplomatic residence district
– Pass by the Captain Cook Memorial Fountain, National Library, the Carillion Bell Tower and the High Court of Australia