– Admire the marvellous panorama Prague Castle & Charles Bridge
– Enjoy view of Vlata River
– Experience monument of UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage
– Admire the beautiful of forests and ponds
* Blackout dates : 25,29,30 & 31 July 2021
* 25 Dec 2021 till 04 Jan 2022 Additional Surcharge
RM300.00/Night (Standard Room ) & RM400.00/Night (Superior Room )
Day 1:Arrive Prague
Upon arrival, transfer to your accommodation. Check in accordingly and enjoy the rest of the day at own leisure.
After breakfast at hotel, make your own way to meeting point. Hop on bus at the Gray Line stand (Narodni Street 38) and take a journey to Prague Castle. On the trip there, you will see such New Town and Old Town Prague attractions as the National Theater, Rudolfinum, Powder Gate, Wenceslas Square, and the Dancing House. Once you reach Prague Castle, you will be treated to a 3 course meal at restaurant close to
the Prague Castle. Lunch includes: soup, main dish – choose from chicken or vegetarian menu, and dessert. After lunch, tour continues to Valdstejn, Kampa Island and Lennon´s wall. Cross over the Vltava River on the historic Charles Bridge. Walk by Palach´s Square and through Parizska Avenue and Prague´s Jewish Town.
Continue toward the Old Town Square to see the old Town Hall and the world-famous Astronomical. End tour in front of the Estates Theater.
Day 3:Prague – Cesky Krumlov & Ceske Budejovice
After breakfast, make your own way to meeting point (K K Hotel Fenix Praha). Starts tour with visit the castle and the old center of the town. Travelling through Southern Bohemia, admire its beautiful landscape with many forests and ponds. (The castle is closed November 1 - March 31). Continue to the south Bohemian city of Ceske Budejovice with its unique historic square lined with Renaissance and Baroque houses and the Black Tower. Transfer back to hotel by own.
Day 4:Depart Prague
After breakfast, enjoy time at own leisure before being transferred to the airport for your departing flights home.
- 3 Night’s Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Return airport transfer
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- International Flight tickets.
- Meals which is not stated in the itinerary.
- City tax not included payable direct to hotel (approx. €1 per night per person).
** Date 25 Dec till 4 Jan, add surcharge RM300/night (standard) & RM400/night (superior).