Visit one of the most iconic destinations in the World. Spend time exploring Athens and learning about Greece's historical capital - before leaving it all behind for the relaxation and breathtaking scenery of two of the most popular islands - Mykonos and Santorini!
Price includes Ferry tickets for your Domestic transfers between Islands. Accommodations in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini, with breakfast daily; Also included all transfers, entrance fees, and taxes (except local Hotel Tax), there are no hidden costs.
TOUR PRICES (Apr - Oct 2021):
1 – 30 Apr, 1 – 31 Oct = RM 3,229 (Adult), RM2,799 (Child)
1 – 31 May 2021 = RM 3,479 (Adult), RM2,959 (Child)
1 – 30 Jun 2021 = RM 4,059 (Adult), RM3,459 (Child)
1 – 31 Jul & 1 – 31 Aug & 1 – 30 Sep 2021 = RM4,349 (Adult), RM3,699 (Child)
The Best Time to Visit Greece and the Greek Islands. Best Time to Travel to Greece: Late April to Early November. Best Time to Visit Greece for Good Weather: May to October has lots of sunny weather. July and August are the hottest months.
Day 1:ARRIVE ATHENS, GREECE
Arrival at El.Venizelos international airport by morning or noon flights, meet assist by our driver and transfer to your hotel in Athens for check-in (rooms available after 2pm).
Day 2:ATHENS CITY TOUR
Morning sightseeing tour of Athens including all famous monuments: the Panathenaic Stadium, the Royal Palace, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library and the Constitution Square (Syntagma). Tour ends with visit at the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 3:ATHENS – SANTORINI
In the morning, transfer to port to board the ferry to Santorini (approx 8 hours). Arrival and transport to the hotel.
Full day on the magical island of Santorini, believed by many as the Lost Continent of Atlantis.Enjoy (optional) a half-day sailboat tour that circulates the small islands of Nea Kameni & Palea Kameni located within the Caldera and the hot springs, green and yellow thermal waters. The Caldera of Santorini is undoubtedly one of the natural wonders of Earth since the volcanic explosion that occurred here more than 3,500 years ago changed radically the topography of the coast. Admire the city of Fira with its white typical Cycladic houses, its streets, and its outdoor cafes and enjoy the most famous sunset in the world.
Day 5:SANTORINI - MYKONOS
Early morning transfers to the pier to board the speedboat to Mykonos. Upon your arrival on the island, transfer to your hotel.
On Mykonos, you will have a free day to explore the town's narrow white-washed streets, lined with boutiques, restaurants & bars, or choose to spend the day relaxing on one of the sandy beaches. Wander around Little Venice, enjoy authentic Greek cuisine, or explore Delos Island, visit (optional) Take a visit to the Wind Mills, go shopping and don't miss out on the nightlife of the Mykonos party scene!
Day 7:MYKONOS - ATHENS
Transfer to the port to embark the ferry back to Piraeus. Upon your arrival, transfer to your hotel.
Day 8:DEPART ATHENS
After breakfast, free at leisure. Transfer from the hotel to the airport for your flight back home.
- All transfers and transportation as stated in the itinerary by sharing vehicle with other customers
- Return airport transfer by sharing vehicle.
- Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- Experienced and Skilled English-Speaking Guide
- Meals as mention in the programs
- All entrance fee as mention in the itinerary
- International or domestic airfare
- Tour price exclude lunch & dinner. Local guide will offer assistance with suggestions and directions to local restaurant/cafes.
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities Guideline – EUR5 x 7 days = EUR35
- Hotel's Government Taxes are payed on the spot up on check out to each hotel
- Peak season surcharge will apply upon booking confirmation.