Hong Kong is probably the best example of an international city, a representation of how well East and West can converge seamlessly. Hong Kong or HK is a Special Administrative Region and is technically ruled by the government of China. However, it keeps its own legal system and currency. Hong Kong is right next door to Shenzhen, China and across the China Sea from Macau. If you are thinking of going on a holiday, Hong Kong, which means “fragrant harbour” in Cantonese, is the perfect destination.
Day 1:Arrive Hong Kong (No Meal)
Upon arrival in Hong Kong Airport you will be greeted by our representative at "Exit B 11" for transfer to hotel for check-in. After check-in, free at own leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2:Half Day Hong Kong City Tour – SIC (No Meal)
Pick up from hotel in the morning, proceed for city tour:
• Mid level of Victoria Peak
• Aberdeen Fishing Village (Optional Sampan Ride: HKD 60 per pax)
• Garden of Star
• Shopping: Jewelry Factory & Accessories Outlet + group photo
Tour end at Tsim Sha Tsui area, free at own leisure for the rest of the day and make own arrangement back to hotel.
Day 3:Hong Kong Free & Easy – Big Bus 1 Day Pass (No Meal)
Free at your own leisure for the day, feel free to explore the city by Big Bus Day Pass. Capture the incredible city on this hop on hop off open-top sightseeing bus with informative pre-recorded commentary.
Big Bus Tour Route:
• Central Star Ferry Pier 7
• Mid-Levels Escalator
• Man Mo Temple
• Causeway Bay – Sogo
• Park Lane Hotel
• Peak Tram
Day 4:Depart Hong Kong (No Meal)
Free at your own leisure until transfer to airport for your flight back home.
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Return airport transfer on sit-in-coach basic (SIC)
- Half day Hong Kong city tour (SIC)
- Big Bus 1 Day Pass
- Services of local Cantonese or English speaking guide
– Return international flight ticket
– Travel insurance
– Personal Expenses
- Tipping: RM 60 Per Pax
- Weekend & Peak Season Surcharge