Hong Kong is probably the best example of an international city, a representation of how well East and West can converge seamlessly. Hong Kong or HK is a Special Administrative Region and is technically ruled by the government of China. However, it keeps its own legal system and currency. Hong Kong is right next door to Shenzhen, China and across the China Sea from Macau. If you are thinking of going on a holiday, Hong Kong, which means “fragrant harbour” in Cantonese, is the perfect destination.
Day 1:Arrive Hong Kong (No Meal)
Upon arrival in Hong Kong Airport you will be greeted by our representative at "Exit B 11" for transfer to hotel for check-in. After check-in, free at own leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2:Half Day Hong Kong City Tour – Macau (No Meal)
Pick up from hotel in the morning, proceed for city tour:
• Mid level of Victoria Peak
• Aberdeen Fishing Village (Optional Sampan Ride: HKD 60 per pax)
• Garden of Star
• Shopping: Jewelry Factory & Accessories Outlet + group photo
After tour, transfer to Macau by ferry. Upon arrival jetty, transfer to Macau hotel for check-in. After check-in, free at own leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 3:Hong Kong Disneyland (No Meal)
Morning, transfer to Hong Kong Disney’s Hollywood Hotel for check in. After check in, free at own leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 4:Depart Hong Kong (No Meal)
Free at your own leisure until transfer to airport for your flight back home.
- 03 nights’ accommodation (2N HKG & Disney’s Hollywood Hotel)
- Return airport transfer on sit-in-coach basic (SIC)
- Half day Hong Kong city tour (SIC)
- Services of local Cantonese or English speaking guide
- Return international flight ticket
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping: RM 40 Per Pax
- Weekend & Peak Season Surcharge