– Tokyo Grand Tour
– Full day Mt Fuji Day Tour
– Semi Double (DBL) = Super Single bed (no extra bed, max 2pax in 1 room only)
– Packages black-out date: 23 Jul ~ 10 Aug 2020
– Subject to Saturday & Eve of Japan Public holiday peak surcharge date surcharge
– Child fare – no bed no breakfast provided
– Additional RM100 Per Pax Per Way if flight not by Air Asia X & NH 885/NH886 arrival or departure from Haneda.
– For Narita airport arrival or departure additional RM 180 Per Pax Per Way.
– For Triple Sharing need to Re-quote
Day 1:Arrive Tokyo
Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, transfer to hotel by seat-in-coach.
Day 2:[SIC] Tokyo Grand Tour
-Tokyo Tower: Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform. (Approx. 30 minute)
-Meiji Shrine: Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area. (Approx. 40minute)
-Drive pass Akasaka Guest House and National Diet building.
Imperial Palace East garden: Enjoy a pleasant walk through the east garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty. (Mon, Fri & when East garden is closed, the itinerary will replace with Imperial Palace Plaza and Double bridge. (Approx. 40 minute)
-Ginza shopping district (Drive Through)
-Japanese Style lunch *(VGML menu available on request)
-Hama-Rikyu Garden. This garden is a typical daimyo (Japanese feudal lord) garden in the Edo period with tidal pond (Approx. 40 minutes)
-Sumida River Cruise. Enjoy a boat ride from a port of Tokyo, Hinade Pier to Asakusa and see a harmonious blend of old and new Tokyo. (Approx.40min)
-Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street. Famous cultural landmark in Tokyo. Walk down an active shopping street Nakamise leading to one of the finest Buddhist temples in Japan (Approx. 40 Min)
-Kappabashi (Drive Through)
-Ueno and Akihabara (Drive through) Arrive in Ueno at approx. 5:45pm and in Akihabara at approx. 6:00pm.
# Return service is available to the hotel where you were pickup (Approx.6:00p.m-8:00p.m)
**10 Jul – 08 Sep tour may be cancelled or the itinerary may change due to traffic control or any other operational reason.**
Day 3:[SIC] Mt.Fuji & Hakone with lunch & return by motor coach
-Mt Fuji 5th Station: Enjoy a panoramic view from the 5th station (Subject to the weather condition this station may closed)
-Hakone Sky Gondola: Enjoy a double wired gondola with 360 degree panorama breath-taking view of the volcanic Hakone Mountains.
-Owakudani Valley: Ancient Crater where you can smell sulfurous fume and see clouds of steam rise from crevasses.
-Pirate boat cruise on Lake Ashi: The Cruise across peaceful Lake Ashi and enjoy the picturesque and serene natural beauty of the Crater Lake.
-Transfer back to Tokyo by seat-in-coach
Optional transfer back to Tokyo station by Shinkasen: ADD RM 120/per pax (Pre-book before departure)
Day 4:Tokyo Haneda Departure
Transfer to Haneda Airport by Seat-in-coach for departure flight
– 3 nights’ accommodation
– Return airport / hotel transfer based on Seat-in-coach basis on Air Asia flight schedule only*
– Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
– Meal as specified in the itinerary
– International air ticket
– Personal Expenses
– Travel insurance