– Tokyo Half Day City Tour
– Day Tour to Disneyland / Disneysea
– Full day Mt Fuji Day Tour
– Semi Double (DBL) = Super Single bed (no extra bed, max 2pax in 1 room only)
– Packages black-out date: 23 Jul ~ 10 Aug 2020
– Subject to Saturday & Eve of Japan Public holiday peak surcharge date surcharge
– Child fare – no bed no breakfast provided
– Additional RM100 Per Pax Per Way if flight not by Air Asia X & NH 885/NH886 arrival or departure from Haneda.
– For Narita airport arrival or departure additional RM 180 Per Pax Per Way.
– For Triple Sharing need to Re-quote
Day 1:Arrive Tokyo
Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, transfer to hotel by seat-in-coach.
Day 2:Disneyland or Disney Sea
After breakfast, depart at 0845 – 0915am or 1045 – 1115am from hotel to enjoy your day trip to Disneyland or DisneySea. Return at 1700pm or 2100pm.
Day 3:[SIC] Mt.Fuji & Hakone with lunch & return by motor coach
-Mt Fuji 5th Station: Enjoy a panoramic view from the 5th station (Subject to the weather condition this station may closed)
-Hakone Sky Gondola: Enjoy a double wired gondola with 360 degree panorama breath-taking view of the volcanic Hakone Mountains.
-Owakudani Valley: Ancient Crater where you can smell sulfurous fume and see clouds of steam rise from crevasses.
-Pirate boat cruise on Lake Ashi: The Cruise across peaceful Lake Ashi and enjoy the picturesque and serene natural beauty of the Crater Lake.
-Transfer back to Tokyo by seat-in-coach Optional transfer back to Tokyo station by Shinkasen: ADD RM 120/per pax (Pre-book before departure)
Day 4:Check Out Hotel – [SIC] Tokyo Half Day Tour -Haneda Departure
-Tokyo Tower: Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform. (Approx.30minute)
-Meiji Shrine: Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area. (Approx. 40minute)
-Drive pass Akasaka Guest House and National Diet building.
-Imperial Palace East garden: Enjoy a pleasant walk through the east garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty. (Mon, Fri & when East garden is closed, the itinerary will replace with Imperial Palace Plaza and Double bridge. (Approx. 40minute)
-Tour dismiss at Ginza shopping district (On own arrangement back to hotel) **(Standard check out: 11:00am. Check out before departure to tour, luggage will be stored at Hotel reception). **
Transfer to Haneda Airport by seat-in-coach for departure flight.
– 3 nights’ accommodation
– Daily breakfast & 1 Lunch
– Return airport / hotel transfer based on Seat-in-coach basis on Air Asia flight schedule only*
-Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
– International air ticket
– Personal Expenses
– Travel insurance