**GV 4 (MIN 4 PAX) DISCOUNT: RM 300 PER ADULT or RM 200 PER CHILD (CVB) **
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, at the time being as the circumstance is unpredictable yet therefore some of attraction might closure or even price hike at certain aspect.
1)Semi Double (DBL) = Super Single bed (no extra bed, max 2pax in 1 room only)
2)Packages black-out date: 30 Dec 2020 ~ 06 Jan 2021
Packages Saturday & Eve of Japan Public holiday peak surcharge date:
Jan’21 : 9, 10 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31 / Feb’21: 6, 7, 10, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28 / Mar’21: 6, 7, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 27,
3)Child fare No Bed- no bed no breakfast provided, bus seating and meal in tour provided
4)Child 2 – 3 Years discount RM900 from Child No Bed fare
5)Child less than 2 Year old FOC
Day 1:Arrive Osaka
Upon arrival at Kansai Airport, transfer to hotel by seat-in-coach (SIC) basis for check in.
Day 2:[SIC] Full Day Tour Kyoto with lunch
After breakfast, own arrangement to Osaka Granvia Hotel for SIC Tour.
- Nijo Castle – The Kyoto residence of the Tokugawa Shogun, the main keep of which was built in 1603, is noted for the contrast of its solemn exterior and gorgeous interiors.
- Kinkakuji Temple – This temple is renowned for its beautiful Japanese garden and stunning Golden Paillion.
- Kyoto Imperial Palace – This exclusive compound can only be accessed as part of an organized tour group. (When Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed, Kitano-tenmangu Shrine will be visited instead.)
- Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine – See the thousands of tori gates.
- Sanjusangendo Hall – Is the popular name for Rengeo-in, a temple in eastern Kyoto which is famous for its 1001 statues of Kannon, the goddess of mercy.
- Kiyomizudera Temple – The most celebrated temples of Japan, 1994 was added to list of UNESCO World Heritage, best known for wooden stage. Tour disbands at Osaka Station. (Own arrangement back to hotel).
Day 3:[SIC] Afternoon Nara Tour
After breakfast, free at own leisure until time to meet SIC tour at Osaka Granvia Hotel.
- Todaiji Temple – See the towering Great Buddha housed in the world’s largest wooden building
- verdant, 1,250 acre park.
- Kasuga Grand Shrine – The most famous and beautiful Shinto Shrine in Nara, it features some 3,000 antique stone and bronze lanterns.
- Nara Nagomikan – Offers a wide variety of local crafts, goods and souvenirs. Board a train back to Osaka, tour disbands at Osaka’s Namba Station. (Own arrangement back to your hotel).
Day 4:Osaka Free & Easy
After breakfast, whole day free at your own leisure or you might join our optional tour or Yokoso Day tour.
Day 5:Depart Osaka
After breakfast, free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for your flight back home.
- Return airport / hotel transfer
- 4 night’s accommodation
- 1 Day tour to Kyoto with lunch
- Half day Nara Tour
– International air ticket
– Personal Expenses
– Travel insurance