– Tokyo City Full Tour
– Full day Mt Fuji Day Tour
– Semi Double (DBL) = Super Single bed (no extra bed, max 2pax in 1 room only)
– Packages black-out date: 23 Jul ~ 10 Aug 2020
– Subject to Saturday & Eve of Japan Public holiday peak surcharge date surcharge
– Child fare – no bed no breakfast provided
– Additional RM100 Per Pax Per Way if flight not by Air Asia X & NH 885/NH886 arrival or departure from Haneda.
– For Narita airport arrival or departure additional RM 180 Per Pax Per Way.
– For Triple Sharing need to Re-quote
Day 1:Arrive Tokyo
Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, transfer to hotel by seat-in-coach.
Day 2:[SIC] Old & New Tokyo Tour
Imperial Palace – Nijubashi Bridge (Approx. 20 minute)
Tsukiji Outer Market: Japan’s No 1 place for seafood with over 400 shops. Enjoy shopping and try some local food. *If Tsukiji Outer Market is close, alternative place may be visited(Approx. 50minute)
Senso-ji Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street: Tokyo Oldest temple, to see a statue of the god of thunder and five story pagoda. (Approx. 60 minute)
Asakusa – Lunch (Approx. 50 minute)
Sumida River Cruise. Enjoy a boat ride from a port of Tokyo, Hinade Pier to Asakusa and see a harmonious blend of old and new Tokyo. (Approx.50min)
Toyosu Market: Opened on 11 Oct’18 on the man-made island of Toyosu. It took over the wholesales business from the aging Tsukiji Market and provides tourist with an opportunity to observe the market action. (Approx. 60 minute)
teamLab Borderless: The Mori Building Digital Art Museum : teamLab Borderless is billed as the world’s first digital art museum. (Approx.90min)
Tour dismiss at Shinjuku Station West Exit (On own arrangement back to hotel).
Day 3:[SIC] Mt.Fuji & Hakone with lunch & return by motor coach
Mt Fuji 5th Station: Enjoy a panoramic view from the 5th station (Subject to the weather condition this station may closed)
Hakone Sky Gondola: Enjoy a double wired gondola with 360 degree panorama breath-taking view of the volcanic Hakone Mountains.
Owakudani Valley: Ancient Crater where you can smell sulfurous fume and see clouds of steam rise from crevasses.
Pirate boat cruise on Lake Ashi: The Cruise across peaceful Lake Ashi and enjoy the picturesque and serene natural beauty of the Crater Lake.
Transfer back to Tokyo by seat-in-coach
Optional transfer back to Tokyo station by Shinkasen: ADD RM 120/per pax (Pre-book before departure)
Day 4:Free At Own Leisure
Whole day free at your own leisure.
Day 5:Tokyo Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Haneda Airport by seat-in-coach for departure flight.
– 4 nights’ accommodation
– Daily breakfast & 2 Lunch
– Return airport / hotel transfer based on Seat-in-coach basis on Air Asia flight schedule only*
-Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
– International air ticket
– Personal Expenses
– Travel insurance