– Tokyo Edo Tour with Kimono Experience
– Gotemba Premium Outlet Day Trip
– Tokyo Half Day Tour
– Semi Double (DBL) = Super Single bed (no extra bed, max 2pax in 1 room only)
– Packages black-out date: 23 Jul ~ 10 Aug 2020
– Subject to Saturday & Eve of Japan Public holiday peak surcharge date surcharge
– Child fare – no bed no breakfast provided
– Additional RM100 Per Pax Per Way if flight not by Air Asia X & NH 885/NH886 arrival or departure from Haneda.
– For Narita airport arrival or departure additional RM 180 Per Pax Per Way.
– For Triple Sharing need to Re-quote
Day 1:Arrive Tokyo
Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, transfer to hotel by seat-in-coach.
Day 2:[SIC] Tokyo Edo Tour with Kimono Experience
Imperial Palace – Nijubashi Bridge (Approx. 20minute)
Tsukiji Outer Market: Japan’s No 1 place for seafood with over 400 shops. Enjoy shopping and try some local food. *If Tsukiji Outer Market is close, alternative place may be visited(Approx. 50 minute)
Senso-ji Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street: Tokyo Oldest temple, to see a statue of the god of thunder and five story pagoda. (Approx. 60 minute)
Asakusa (**Morning Tokyo Edo city tour will end at Asakusa, tour guide service will end here**)
Kimono Dress Store: Own arrangement to the store to get your Japanese-style dress. After dressing up in the Kimono, you can enjoy your day at Sensoji & Asakusa. Return the Kimono by before 17:30pm to the Kimono Dree Store.
(Drive will pick up at 18:00~18:30 from Asakusa to hotel)
Day 3:Tokyo – Gotemba Premium Outlet – Tokyo
Morning after breakfast, driver will pick up from your hotel to Tokyo station. Then take Highway Express bus from Tokyo Station to Gotemba Premium Outlet. Upon arrival at Gotemba Premium Outlet, enjoy more than 6 Hours crazy shopping time!!! Everning take highway bus express from Outlet back to Tokyo Station. Driver will pick up from Tokyo Station to Hotel.
Day 4:[SIC] Tokyo Half Day Tour
Tokyo Tower: Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform. (Approx.30minute)
Meiji Shrine: Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area. (Approx. 40minute)
Drive pass Akasaka Guest House and National Diet building.
Imperial Palace East garden: Enjoy a pleasant walk through the east garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty. (Mon, Fri & when East garden is closed, the itinerary will replace with Imperial Palace Plaza and Double bridge. (Approx. 40minute)
Tour dismiss at Ginza shopping district (On own arrangement back to hotel)
Additional upgrade to full day tour with lunch and transfer back to the pick-up point: ADD RM 220/per pax (Pre-book before departure)
Day 5:Tokyo Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Haneda Airport by seat-in-coach for departure flight.
– 4 nights’ accommodation
– Return airport / hotel transfer based on Seat-in-coach basis on Air Asia flight schedule only*
– Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary
– Meal as specified in the itinerary
– International air ticket
– Personal Expenses
– Travel insurance