Second Person Get Off RM 1,000
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, at the time being as the circumstance is unpredictable yet therefore some of attraction might closure or even price hike at certain aspect.
1)Semi Double (DBL) = Super Single bed (no extra bed, max 2pax in 1 room only)
2)Packages black-out date: 30 Dec 2020 ~ 06 Jan 2021
Packages Saturday & Eve of Japan Public holiday peak surcharge date:
Jan’21 : 9, 10 16, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31 / Feb’21: 6, 7, 10, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28 / Mar’21: 6, 7, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 27, 28
3)Child 2 – 3 Years discount RM1010 from Child No Bed fare
4)Child fare - no bed no breakfast provided
5)Additional RM100 Per Pax Per Way if flight not by Air Asia X & NH 885/NH886 arrival or departure from Haneda.
6)For Narita airport arrival or departure additional
GV4: RM 180(A)/ RM90 (C) Per Pax Per Way
GV2: RM 380 (A) / RM190 (C) Per Pax Per Way
7)“2nd Person Get Off RM1,000” promotion only applicable for adult based on Semi Double & Twin room .
8) For Triple Sharing need to Re-quote
Day 1:Arrive Tokyo
Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, transfer to hotel by seat-in-coach.
Day 2:[SIC] Tokyo Half Day City tour
- Tokyo Tower: Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform. (Approx.30minute)
- Meiji Shrine: Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area. (Approx. 40minute)
- Drive pass Akasaka Guest House and National Diet building.
- Imperial Palace East garden: Enjoy a pleasant walk through the east garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty. (Mon, Fri & when East garden is closed, the itinerary will replace with Imperial Palace Plaza and Double bridge. (Approx. 40minute)
-Tour dismiss at Ginza shopping district (On own arrangement back to hotel) Additional upgrade to full day tour with lunch and transfer back to the pick-up point:
ADD RM 220/per pax (Pre-book before departure)
Day 3:[SIC] Mt.Fuji & Hakone with lunch & return by motor coach
Tour departure from Shinjuku Washington Hotel or Shinjuku Prince hotel (Own arrangement to meet the SIC tour)
-Tomei Expressway Fuji Sky Line – Enjoy scenery of rural Japan driving along to Mt. Fuji and a panoramic view from the 5th station. (Approx. 8,000ft).
-Hakone Sky Gondola – Enjoy a double wired gondola with 360 degree panorama for the breath-taking view of the volcanic Hakone Mountains
-Owakudani Valley – Ancient Crater where you can smell sulfurous fumes and see clouds of steam rise from crevasses.
-Pirate boat cruise on Lake Ashi – Cruise across peaceful Lake Ashi and enjoy the picturesque and serene natural beauty of the Crater Lake.
-Return back to Tokyo city by Seat in Coach. Optional transfer back to Tokyo station by Shinkasen: ADD RM 120/per pax (Pre-book before departure)
Day 4:Tokyo station – Shin Osaka (*Bullet Train)
After Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Tokyo Station and take the bullet train from Tokyo to Osaka (Shin Osaka Station). Once you arrive at Osaka Station our local representative will transfer you to the hotel for check in.
Day 5:Osaka Free At Own Leisure
Free & leisure or you may join our optional tour to Universal studio or Yokoso day tour.
[SIC] Full Day Kyoto & Nara Tour
- Nijo Castle – The Kyoto residence of the Tokugawa Shogun, the main keep of which was built in 1603, is noted for the contrast of its solemn exterior and gorgeous interiors.
- Kinkakuji Temple – This temple is renowned its beautiful Japanese garden and stunning Golden Paillion.
- Kyoto Imperial Palace – This exclusive compound can only be accessed as part of an organized tour group. (When Kyoto Imperial Palace is Closed, Kitano-tenmangu shrine will be visited instead)
- Todaiji Temple – See the towering Great Buddha housed in the world’s largest wooden building.
- Nara Deer Park – More than 1,000 tame deer roam freely in this verdant, 1,250 acre park.
- Kasuga Grand Shrine – The most famous and beautiful Shinto Shrine in Nara, it features some 3,000 antique stone and bronze lanterns.
- Nara Nagomikan – Offers a wide variety of local crafts, goods and souvenirs.
- Tour will disbands at Osaka’s Namba Station. (On own arrangement back to hotel)
After breakfast, free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for your flight back home.
- Return airport / hotel transfer on Air Asia flight schedule only (SIC)*
- 6 night’s accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 1 Half day Tokyo tour
- 1 Day tour Mt Fuji & Hakone tour with lunch
- 1 Day Kyoto & Nara tour with lunch
- 1 Way Bullet train from Tokyo to Osaka V.V (With return station transfer)
– International air ticket
– Personal Expenses
– Travel insurance