~Travel Period: Now ~ 30 Jun’2021
~Hotel check in time is after 2.00pm, check out time by 12 noon.
Booking / Travel Period : (Subject to Room Availability)
a) Travel period: Now ~ 30 Jun’2021
b) Booking period: 09 Nov 2020-13 Nov 2020
Day 1:Arrival Penang (D)
Make your own arrangement to Audi Dream Farm.
- Check in to the Guest House.
- 17:00pm Gathering at Audi Guest House for Cycling Tour.
o Paddy Field
o Vegetable Farm
o Malay Kampung
o Fishing Village (Sunset View which subject to weather conditions)
o Mangrove Forest
o Mango Farm
- 19:30pm Dinner
o Home Style Dinner Set or BBQ (min 5pax): Hotdogs, chicken wings, satays, prawns, fish, noodles, fruit, and drink.
- Free at own leisure.
Day 2:Audi Dream Farm – OZO Penang Hotel (B & L & D)
08:00am: Enjoy breakfast in local Malay Store.
- Visit local market.
- To experience the local living atmosphere.
- You may also get to discover some interesting local snacks
- Visit Local Factories
- Free entrance to Audi Dream Farm, experience family activities through farming activity.
- Enjoy family quality time by petting & feeding animals.
- Check out and make your own arrangement to OZO Penang Hotel to check in. After, free at own leisure.
17:00pm: Driver pick up to proceed to night Tour Package with The Top
- Esplanade / Fort Cornwallis (photo stop only).
- Bypass Georgetown (Little India, Streets of Racial Harmony),
- Visit Clan Jetties, stroll through Armenian Street (Wall Art), short Trishaw Ride.
- Explore the tallest building in Penang, The Top @ Komtar and the highest point, the open-air Rainbow Skywalk at Level 68.
- Driver will bring you back to your hotel.
Day 3:Departure Penang Hotel (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out and free at own leisure.
~1 nights’ stay at Audi Guest House
~1 nights’ stay at OZO Penang Hotel
~Include 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 2 Dinner
~Include bicycle rental
~Family activities in the farm as indicated
~Mandarin / English Speaking Guide
~15 minutes Trishaw Ride
~Window of the Top Tickets
~Domestic air ticket
~Local Council Tax of RM 2 per room per night and tourist tax (foreign tax) of RM 10 per room per night.