– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Lunch with complimentary beer and cider tastings
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned
– Sep-Apr: Daily ; May-Aug: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat
– Winery may not open on select public holidays
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
Known as one of Australia’s finest wine regions, the Margaret River region is an area blessed with natural beauty. Providing a diverse range of activities, this tour allows you to experience this high-profile Western Australian area in one day.
Day Tour Lunch (8:00AM – 9:30PM)
Morning Pick up from the meeting point and transfer to Full Day Margaret River Cave Wine Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse & Busselton Jetty. Indulge in a wine tasting and discover why Margaret River is regarded as one of Australia’s greatest wine producing regions. Following lunch we continue south through the forest to an internationally renowned winery to taste some of their best award winning wines, whilst gaining some industry insight on wine production with the opportunity to purchase. After a long by fantastic day giving you a full taste of this wonderful region, we break at a restaurant en route for a light dinner (own expense) then it’s back to Perth arriving at approximately 9:30pm.
– The longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere can be found in Busselton.
– Indulge in a lunch of local Margaret River Wine Region produce and complimentary beer tastings.
– Guided tour through this gothic like cave with vast chambers full of amazing formations.
– Drive through this beautiful forest region (Boranup Forest).
– Situated at the most south westerly tip of Australia is the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse.
– Enjoy some brief free time to explore the quaint shops and chic cafes of the area.