– Sunset Shwedagon Pagoda
– Bagan Sunset Spot
– Mount Popa
– Yangon Circular train
– Blocked out date: Thingyan Festival & Burmese New Year Holidays
Day 1:ARRIVE YANGON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Arrival Yangon International Airport, meet and welcome by local guide and transfer to your hotel for check-in and Relaxation. Welcome lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon Sightseeing highlights:
1. Yangon City Centre – Independence monument & colonial buildings
2. Lawkanat Gallery – a cool place to explore Burmese arts
3. Little Indian – Burmese Indian Community immigrated into Burma from the start of British rule in the middle of 19thcentury.
4. Yangon Jetty – the daily life of the local people in the Yangon’s River
5. Shwedagon Pagoda – Enjoy sunset from the greatest golden pagoda and landmark of Myanmar.
Dinner serve with Chinese food in the famous Kandawgyi Garden. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 2:YANGON – BAGAN BY MORNING FLIGHT
Breakfast at hotel. Early Morning, pick up from hotel to Yangon domestic airport for sixty minutes flight to Bagan. Bagan is the main tourist culture attraction in Myanmar with more than two thousands pagodas and temples dated between 10th century and 12th century AD.
1. Shwezigone Pagoda – built in 1087 by King Anawratha who is the founder of the first Myanmar Bagan Empire.
2. Ananda Temple – built in 1090. It is the masterpiece of the early style temple architecture of Bagan Empire.
3. Thatbyitnnyu Temple – 66 meters high, built in the middle of the 12th century as the highest pagoda on the Bagan Plain.
4. Unfinished Damayangyi temple – Bagan’s massive temple built in 1167 AD.
5. Panoramic sunset from the most popular sun set spot in Bagan.
Dinner with traditional puppet show at famous local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Bagan.
Day 3:BAGAN – POPA – BAGAN
Breakfast at hotel, proceed the tour to Mount Popa, a volcano 1518 meters above sea level. In the days of old, it also used to be referred to as the “Mountain of Spirits”. The evidence of these beliefs is abundant in the form of “nat shrines”, leg- ends, rituals, ceremonial offerings, annual representative festivals, and the never-ending stream of pilgrims and believers in mysticism. Morning after breakfast, drive to Mount Popa. On the way, observe Burmese Candy workshop – Local village where you could meet skillful toddy – palm climbers and taste their palm sugar candy. Hike up to the MoutPopa peak with 777 steps to reach the Buddhist Shrine on the top of the mountain and behold the panoramic view of the region. Lunch at local restaurant and back to Bagan. Afternoon, ShwePyi Nan Thanakha Museum – Thanakha is a traditional cosmetic, good for skin healthy and protecting it from the sun. Evening, enjoy thirty minutes horse carts riding among the ancient’s pagodas and temples. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Bagan.
Day 4:BAGAN – MANDALAY BY FLIGHT
Breakfast at hotel, pick from hotel transfer to Bagan Nyaung Oo domestic airport for thirty minutes flight to Mandalay.
Full day excursion in Mandalay:
1. Jade Pagoda – the only and the first temple entirely built from jade.
2. Mahar Muni Pagoda – the sitting Buddha image is covered with 15cm thick gold.
3. Mandalay Royal Palace – Landmark of Mandalay
4. Shwe Nan Daw Monastery – Famous for the typical of wooden architecture of ancient Myanmar.
5. Kuthodaw Pagoda complex – also known the world’s largest book,
6. Sunset from Mandalay U Bein wooden Bridge of 1.2 kilometer was built around 1850 and is believed to be the oldest and longest teakwood bridge in the world.
Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Mandalay.
Day 5:MANDALAY – YANGON BY MORNING FLIGHT
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Mandalay airport for flight back to Yangon. Today taking a short trip on a Yangon circular train for approximately 60 minutes passing about 8 or 10 stations .Free time for shopping in the Yangon’s largest “Bogyoke Market”. Lunch at local restaurant.
1. Yangon Circular train – Excellent way to observe everyday life in Yangon.
2. Saint Mary Church – largest Catholic Church in Myanmar. Built in 1890.
3. Bogyoke Market – largest market in Yangon and one of the main attraction for tourist.(Closed on Every Monday and Public Holidays)
4. Junction City – one of the latest international shopping center.
Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 6:DEPART YANGON
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your flight back home.
– 5 nights’ accommodation
– Return PRIVATE airport transfers
– Domestic flight as mention
– Meals, sightseeing entrance as indicated in itinerary
– Services of English speaking Guide (Stationed Guide)
– International air ticket
– Travel insurance
– Visa fee: RM 280 per passport