– Hobbiton Movie Set Guided Tour
– Traditional Maori Hangi (dinner) & Concert
– Waitomo Glowworm Caves
– Rainbow Springs Nature Park
– Art Deco Architecture in Napier
– Additional hotel surcharges may be applied subject to travelling date
– Daily Breakfast included only valid till April 2021
– Optional Breakfast (May-Sep 2021):
Standard – RM 1074 Per Person
Superior – RM 1167 Per Person
First Class – RM 1221 Per Person
– NOTE: Due to COVID-19, at the time being as the circumstances are unpredictable yet therefore some of attraction might closure or even price hike at certain aspect.
– Promotion (2nd Couple Discount) only applicable for ADULT FARE and based on twin sharing
Day 1:Arrive Auckland
On arrival in Auckland, 'The City of Sails', seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Self-drive clients will collect your rental car at the airport and drive to your hotel.
Day 2:Auckland – Waitomo – Rotorua – Hobbiton Movie Set
Travel south to arrive at Waitomo for a guided tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Continue over to Hobbiton Movie Set (Lord of the ring) guided tour. Return to Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.
Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mudpools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry. Continue on to Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife. The afternoon is at leisure. This evening enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert.
Day 4:Rotorua – Napier
Travel the forested road from Rotorua to arrive in Taupo. Lake Taupo is roughly the size of Singapore and a popular holiday spot for New Zealanders. Continue over rugged mountain ranges and well cultivated farmland to arrive on the East Coast and the ‘Art Deco’ city of Napier.
This morning is at your leisure to explore Napier. Perhaps take an Art Deco walking tour or enjoy a vintage car sightseeing tour of the city (optional tours not included in the tour price). This afternoon enjoy a wine tour that includes tastings at three local wineries.
Day 6:Napier – Wellington
Travel through the Manawatu Gorge to Palmerston North, travelling down the Kapiti Coast to arrive in the ‘Capital City’ of Wellington.
Day 7:Depart Wellington
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car.
– 6 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast
– Car rental of IFAR Intermediate 4WD
– Day tours include entrance tickets
– Return international / domestic flight ticket
– Travel insurance
– Others no mentioned