Auckland is New Zealand's most populous city and is a multi-cultural hub of food, music, arts and culture. Also known as Tāmaki Makaurau, Auckland sprawls over volcanic hills and around twin harbours, offering an exhilarating mix of natural wonders and urban adventures.
- Booking Period : Now – 20 Mar 21
- Travel Period : 01 Apr – 31 Mar 21
Day 1:Day Tour
Get to know Auckland’s past and present with a half-day tour of its scenic city highlights, followed by a cultural performance at the Auckland Museum.
– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Māori cultural performance at Auckland Museum
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned