– Travel through the city centre, along the main street Queen Street, past iconic Karangahape Road and the stylish suburb of Ponsonby, and over the Auckland Harbour Bridge.
– Enjoying views of the Hauraki Gulf and city skyline.
– Visit the newly developed Silo Park and Viaduct Harbour, home to America’s Cup racing for many years.
– Stop for a short morning tea break (own expense) at Parnell Village, where historic buildings have been transformed into a charming shopping destination.
– Along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city and harbour from Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park.
– Explore to the Auckland Domain, the city’s oldest park which is situated on a 62,000 year old volcano. Overlooking the Domain is the Auckland War Memorial Museum – the country’s first museum, established in 1852.
– Enjoy a Māori cultural performance from members of the Auckland-based Ngāti Whātua iwi (tribe), including traditional songs, dances and haka.
– Explore the Museum’s collections and exhibitions which tell the story of New Zealand, its place in the Pacific and its people.
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera.
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
Day 1:Day Tour
Get to know Auckland’s past and present with a half-day tour of its scenic city highlights, followed by a cultural performance at the Auckland Museum.
– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Māori cultural performance at Auckland Museum
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned