– Relax and enjoy the informative commentary across the Harbour Bridge, and soak up New Zealand’s spectacular scenery of rural countryside and sub-tropical bush en route to the beautiful Bay of Islands.
– In Paihia, board the Dolphin Seeker, a purpose built catamaran licensed for dolphin and whale viewing.
– Enjoy the large outdoor viewing decks while cruising past the islands of the Bay. Keep a look out for common and bottlenose dolphins, whales and other marine life as the experienced local skippers get close to the action.
– Cruise past the Cape Brett Lighthouse, before arriving at the majestic Hole in the Rock.
– Admire the rock walls towering above you as the skipper navigates right through the narrow space (conditions permitting) before heading back into the inner islands of the Bay.
Day 1:Day Tour
Travel to the Bay of Islands, a stunning marine playground, and cruise its sheltered waters in search of dolphins, whales and other sea life.
– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Bay of Islands ‘Hole in the Rock’ dolphin watching cruise’
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned