– Take a guided tour and see the picturesque village you saw on screen in living colour before you.
– See the Hobbit holes, the Green Dragon Inn, the Party Tree, the Mill and many other structures from the movies, while learning about how the set was built.
– You might even hear a few secrets from behind the scenes!
– Duration tour is 4.5 hours (8:00am or 1:20pm)
– Pick-up and drop-off for your tour is available from anywhere in the Rotorua Central Business District.
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera.
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
Day 1:Day Tour
Take a half-day tour from Rotorua to the Hobbiton Movie Set and take a tour of the farm that was transformed into a Middle-earth filming location. Your Hobbiton tour starts with a scenic drive across the Kaimai Ranges to the small town of Matamata. During your coach trip your local driver guide will entertain you with stories and information about the region and its history.
– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Guided tour for Hobbiton Movie Set
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned