It was named so in recognition of its geographic features. This a large ocean inlet is a bit bigger than a bay and is flanked by sheer rock faces and majestic peaks. However, sounds are formed when a river valley is flooded with the sea, whereas Milford Sound carved out by erosion of ancient glacial ice.
- Booking Period : Now – 20 Mar 21
- Travel Period : 01 Apr – 31 Mar 21
Day 1:Day Tour
Travel by coach on an unforgettable journey from Queenstown into Milford Sound. Located within the World Heritage Fiordland National Park, this region is rich with dense rainforest, lakes and waterfalls cascading from rugged mountain peaks.
After your cruise, return to Queenstown by coach.
– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Buffet lunch
– Milford Road stops including Mirror Lakes, Knobs Flat, Monkey
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned