Mount Cook, the highest mountain in New Zealand, is a huge glaciated peak along the west coast of the south island. With its massive bulk rising 3,000 meters from the valley floor, Mount Cook represents a significant mountaineering challenge for the experienced climber.
- Booking Period : Now – 20 Mar 21
- Travel Period : 01 Apr – 31 Mar 21
Day 1:Day Tour
Take a day trip from Queenstown to Aoraki / Mount Cook National Park, home to New Zealand’s highest mountain.
– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Aoraki / Mount Cook National Park
– Mount Cook Village
– Kawarau River Gorge, Lake Dunstan, Mackenzie Basin
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned