– Queenstown Hill Views: Spectacular birds eye views of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu, the Remarkables and Lord of the Rings locations. Great photo opportunity.
– AJ Hackett Bungy Bridge: Discover the thrill of Bungy. Watch intrepid jumpers from the viewing deck. Maybe even jump yourself!
– Gibbston Valley Winery: Enjoy a selection of three wines produced on site. Enjoy the winery’s fine gift shop and the region’s only cheesery.
– Lord of the Rings Film Sites–Pillars of the Kings: Be transported to Middle Earth at the Kawarau Gorge, film location for the Pillars of the Kings. Great for photos.
– Captivating Arrowtown: Discover beautiful Arrowtown’s golden history and colonial architecture. Highlights are the Lakes District Museum and Chinese Miners’ Settlement. Plus boutique shopping, great cafes and restaurants.
– Duration tour: 3 hours (9:30am or 2:00pm)
– We recommend bringing a camera on this tour. In the winter months a warm jacket is advised, and in the summer months bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a sunhat.
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
Day 1:Day Tour
Spend a morning exploring Queenstown on a guided tour, taking in some of the region’s best sights and activities. Find out why Queenstown is famous for adventure, great food and wine and stunning scenery on a half-day tour of its highlights.
– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned