– The best vistas in the region are found here, spread out in a spectacular 220-degree panorama.
– Numerous observation decks around the complex offer breathtaking views of Coronet Peak & The Remarkables, over Queenstown and across Lake Wakatipu to Cecil and Walter Peaks.
– Enjoy a sumptuous lunch or dinner in the brand new Stratosfare Restaurant and Bar (at own expenses)
– Skyline Luge – it’s 800 metres of fast-paced freedom.
– Gondola: Open daily from 9.00am until late,
– Luge: Open 10.00am. Closing times vary seasonally and are weather permitting.
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera.
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
Day 1:Day Tour
Situated an easy five-minute walk from central Queenstown. (Own arrangement – no hotel pick up & drop off service)
– Skyline Gondola & One Luge Ride
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned