– Powhiri – traditional welcome ceremony on arrival
– Immersive tour through a life-sized historic Māori village.
– Interactive activities and displays of old pastimes
– Viewing of the hangi meal being lifted from an earth oven
– Cultural performance of song and dance
– All you can eat hangi buffet served with salad, seafood and NZ desserts
– Daily show time is 6:30pm.
– Complimentary pick up/drop off from central Rotorua accommodation.
– A warm jacket and sensible footwear are recommended.
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
Day 1:Day Tour
Pick up from all Rotorua accommodation from 5.00pm, standard nightly experience 6.51pm-9.30pm. Having dinner and enjoying the cultural performance, return to accommodation after tour end.
– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Hangi meal as dinner
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned