– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned
– Please wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a jumper and your camera.
– Please feel free to bring a pair of binoculars and download your favourite stargazing app on your phone to enhance your experience on this tour.
– Tour duration may be shortened due to inclement or extreme weather.
– Sunset and stargazing cannot be guaranteed due to bad/weather and exact viewing times will change due to seasonal variations.
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
Explore the world renowned Pinnacle Desert, an amazing moon-like landscape, at the most magical time in the evening. Experience the change in light as the sun sets and makes way for a myriad of stars brought to life without light pollution.
Night Tour Dinner (3:00PM – 11:00PM)
Afternoon Pick up from the meeting point and transfer to Full Night Tour Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Night-time Stargazing. Head to the fishing town of Cervantes and dinner in a traditional Western Australia tavern to soak up a real Australian atmosphere before heading out into the night to experience the night sky. We head back into the Pinnacles Desert to the observation deck to experience the tranquility of the national park and view the night sky without light pollution. Return to Perth arriving at approximately 11.00pm.
– See the kangaroos and koalas.
– View the sensational colours in the sky as the sun sets over the Pinnacle Desert
– As darkness falls over the Pinnacle Desert, amazing stars light up the night sky.
– Experience dinner at a traditional Western Australian tavern and soak up the true Aussie atmosphere at the old fishing town of Cervantes.
– Indian Ocean Drive is a scenic road taking you along the amazing Western Australian coastline towards the Pinnacle Desert.