– One day tour in Seat-In Coach basis
– Lunch with fish and chips
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned
– Tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems or infants
– Infants 0-3 are free when travelling with an adult, however, do not occupy a seat and will not be provided meals on tour
– Infants will not be accepted on the 4WD component of this tour
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and your camera
– Tour may operate within a 4WD and/or coach, depending on passenger numbers
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
This fabulous day out explores the world-renowned Pinnacles Desert. Other highlights include off-road driving, sand boarding, feeding kangaroos, photographing koalas and wildflowers (seasonal) with an optional Lobster Lunch Upgrade.
Day Tour Lunch (8:00AM – 7:30PM)
Morning Pick up from the meeting point and transfer to Full Day Pinnacles, Koalas & Sand Boarding 4WD Adventure. Take a break and enjoy our included Fish and Chips lunch or alternatively upgrade to the special Lobster Lunch at an extra cost (Must be pre-booked). After an amazing day with the Pinnacles Desert, 4WD and sand boarding specialists, return to Perth down the Indian Ocean Drive arriving at approximately 7:30pm.
– View and take pictures with koalas and wombats as well as having the opportunity to hand feed the kangaroos
– Enjoy a behind-the-scenes factory tour on the processing of Western Australia Rock Lobster.
– Included fish and chips lunch, or upgrade to half a grilled lobster (at extra cost).
– See the mystical Pinnacles Desert for an easy paced walk through the fascinating landscape.
– Experience the adventure and thrill of 4-wheel driving over the biggest white sand dunes of Western Australia.
– Experience of downhill sand boarding over these constantly moving dunes.