– one day tour Seat-In Coach basis
– Entrance to Australia Reptile Park, Dolphin viewing cruise,4WD and sand boarding experience
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Others not mentioned
– Wearing comfortable shoes and a jacket in cooler month are highly recommended
– Depending on traffic conditions etc the order of the itinerary may have to be changed
– Operator reserves the right to cancel tour IF we don’t have sufficient numbers
– Departure Place will be advised once the booking confirmed after the payment
Discover this beautiful North Coast region – white sandy beaches and the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean. Ride the wave crests with the dolphins in the azure waters of sheltered Port Stephens where forests, villages and stately homes meet with the sea.
Morning Pick up from the meeting point and transfer to wildlife at the Australian Reptile Park. After, proceed to visit Port Stephens and waterways, watching dolphins aboard the cruise. Then, proceed to hop on board modern 4WD vehicle and try sand boarding experience on Stockton Sand dunes. Last, transfer back to the meeting points.
– Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge and tour through leafy and affluent North shore suburbs
– Interact with wildlife at the Australian Reptile Park and witness snake and funnel spider milking
– Visit spectacular Port Stephens and waterways
– Search for the local pods of bottlenose dolphins – watch as they play on the bow waves or why not have a go at boom netting!
– Listen to the dolphins underwater or be entertained with informative commentary and spectacular scenery
– Hop on board your modern 4WD vehicle and try the thrilling experience of sand boarding on Stockton Sand dunes