South Korea is an extraordinary country filled with beautiful beaches, thriving cities, ancient temples, remarkable natural scenery and most importantly, friendly people with ancient history.
- Booking Period : 30 Nov 20 – 04 Jan 21
- Travel Period : Now – 30 Jun 21
Day 1:Arrive Busan
Upon arrival at Busan Gimhae Airport, pick up and transfer to hotel for check in. After check-in, free at own leisure for the rest of the day.
After breakfast, meet guide at hotel. Proceed the tour as below: - Gamcheon Culture Village formed by houses built in staircase-fashion on the foothills of a coastal mountain.
- Songdo Busan Air, Gaze at breathtaking ocean views and cityscapes from the Songdo Marine Cable Car.
- Taejongdae Park (include Danubi Train) is a natural park of Busan with magnificent cliffs facing the open sea on the southernmost tip of island of Yeongdo-gu.
- Yongdusan Park + Busan Tower Observatory (at own expenses), means “dragon’s head” and “san” means “mountain”. The name is an allusion to the similarity of the mountain park, which is said to resemble a dragon’s head.
- BIFF Square (Busan International Film Festival) has grown into a more complex area featuring cinema, shopping, leisure facilities attracting young visitors.
- Nampadong Street, not only for shopping but also for food tripping. Covers all bases, with foreign influences mixing with Korean cuisine and demonstrating a culinary opening to the outside world.
After breakfast, meet guide at hotel. Proceed the tour as below: - Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, one of the three sacred places related to the Goddess of Buddha of South Korea.
- Cheongsapo Daritdol Skywalk, located at one end of the beautiful Cheongsapo fishing village in Haeundae.
- Lotte Premium Outlets, In Paju Premium Outlet showing LOTTE's scale about 250 premium brands at reasonable prices some of which are brands that can be found only in this outlet in Korea.
- Sea Life Busan Aquarium, an aquarium located in Haeundae Beach.
- Haeundae Beach, is often considered one of Korea's most famous and beautiful beaches, and is located in the Haeundae District of Busan.
- Igidae Park, essentially a coastal line where you can observe the main places of Busan such as Gwangan Bridge, Dongbaek Island and Haeundae beach.
- Gwangbok-Dong Street Shopping, a popular cultural and fashion street where local and foreign visitors came to hunt for everything.
Day 4:Depart Busan
After breakfast at the hotel, free at leisure until time for transfer to Busan Gimhae Airport by private based for your departure flight back home.
– 3 nights’ accommodation
– Daily breakfast
– Return airport private transfer (assisted by Korean speaking)
– Assisted by Chinese / English speaking guide cum driver
– Tipping for driver guide
– Sightseeing specified in itinerary
– Return international flight ticket
– Travel insurance
– Others no mentioned