Turn your travel dreams into reality by visiting the highlights of Seoul. Discover the highlights with ferry ride ticket of Nami Island, Changdeok Palace, N Seoul Tower, Starfield Library, Coex Mall SM Town Entertainment, Insadong Antique Street, Seaweed Museum, Hanbok Wearing Experience, Hongdae Shopping Street, Myeongdong Market, Local Cookies & Souvenir Shop.
- Booking Period : 30 Nov - 06 Dec 2020
- Travel Period : 1 Jan - 30 Jun 2021
The best time to visit South Korea is between March and May if you want to see the vibrant pink of the cherry blossoms in bloom. If you want to see the landscapes come alive as the leaves change in the cooler weathers, then we'd recommend visiting between September and November.
Day 1:ARRIVE SEOUL – NAMI ISLAND - SEOUL
Arrive Seoul, proceed for coach transfer to CHUNCHEON, about 2 hours’ drive from Seoul – visiting K-drama shooting location. Surrounded by rivers and beautiful hills, Chuncheon is well-known as a romantic city. To enjoy a warm and sunny spring day in Chuncheon. Have photo opportunities at the filming location of a recent K-drama “While You Were Sleeping”.
Then we proceed to Nami Island with Ferry Ride - Visit the filming location of "Winter Sonata", a popular Korean drama.
Coach depart to Seoul, transfer to hotel for check in.
- Explore Changdeok Palace and its splendid gardens and discover the Jongmyo royal palace! You will learn about the history of this UNESCO world heritage site and admire the architecture of the 13 buildings comprising the palace.
- N Seoul Tower was the first tower-type tourism spot in Korea.
- Have a free time shopping at the Ginseng Center or Red Pine.
- You will visit COEX Mall which is the biggest indoor malls in Seoul, it houses some of the most unique attractions - SM Artium which is Home of K-pop idols like Exo.
- Starfield Library with over 50,000 books on display this library is right in the middle of the mall.
- Insa-dong Street is one of the most memorable attractions in Seoul and represents the focal point of Korean traditional culture and crafts.
- Seaweed Museum - You can see how seaweed is being processed, in a country where approximately 90 percent of all seaweed that is consumed globally is sourced. Hanbok wearing Experience - Take a great picture after wearing Hanbok.
- Shopping at Cosmetic Outlet
- Seoul’s main shopping district: Myeongdong Market, Hongdae (Hongik Univeristy Street).
Day 4:DEPART SEOUL
- Lotte Mart Station is simply A MUST VISIT before flight departure
- Transfer to Incheon Airport for your flight return to Kuala Lumpur
- All transfers and transportation as stated in the itinerary by private chartered with driver cum guide service
- Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- Experienced and Skilled English-Speaking Guide
- Meals as mention in the programs
- All entrance fee as mention in the itinerary
- International airfare
- Tour price exclude lunch & dinner. Local guide will offer assistance with suggestions and directions to local restaurant/cafes.
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities Guideline – KRW 8000/GUEST for 04 DAYS PROGRAMS will collect upon arrival.