Jeju Island, the largest island in South Korea, is the only self-governing province in South Korea, meaning that the province is run by local inhabitants instead of politicians from the mainland. The island lies in the Korea Strait, below the Korean Peninsula, south of the South Jeolla Province.
- Booking Period : 30 Nov 20 – 04 Jan 21
- Travel Period : Now – 30 Jun 21
Day 1:Arrive Jeju Island
Upon arrival at Jeju Airport, pick up and transfer to hotel for check in. After check-in, free at own leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2:Jeju Island
After breakfast, meet guide at hotel. Proceed the tour as below: - Seongsan Sunrise Peak, the most famous place for seeing the sunrise on Jeju Island and attracts a large crowd of tourists throughout the year.
- Seongeup Folk Village, a small town that holds a vast amount of culture from the past and also traditional village featuring homes built of thatch & lava rock, with iconic stone statues.
- Tangerine Orchard (Seasonal), where you will see real mandarin orange plants and have hand-on experience in plucking the oranges fresh from the plants.
- Eco Land Theme Park, Charming Park offering ambling old-fashioned train rides through various gardens & picnic areas.
- Yongduam Rock, popular oceanfront volcanic rock formation in the shape of a dragon’s head. The shape of the spot is unique and especially attractive during the sunrise and sunset and nothing can describe its beauty during those times.
- Mysterious Road, the cars roll uphill even when the engine is turned off. It is mysterious because objects on this road seem to defy the laws of gravity!
- Jeju Ice Museum & Bucket List Art & 5D Fantasy World, the first museum in Jeju combination of Ice Gallery, Trick Art Museum and 5D Show. Ice museum - Meet ice wolf, igloo & bicycle on ice. Bucket list - visit Anaconda in jungle, firing a gun in battle field, volcano eruption & 3D optical illusion art. 5D fantasy world - experience 5D thrills not the ordinary 3D stimulations.
Day 3:Jeju Island
After breakfast, meet guide at hotel. Proceed the tour as below: - Glass Castle, glass-art theme park with indoor & outdoor displays, children’s forest & hands-on making glass artwork.
- Teddy Bear Safari, the largest indoor Safari themed touch and feel teddy bear museum on Jeju Island.
- Jeju Play K-POP, K-pop attraction with holographic music shows, history exhibits & a be-the-star experience.
- Camellia Hill, this year-round arboretum on 20 hectares offers many camellias & other plant species.
- Jusangjeolli Coast Rock Seashore, a beautiful geographical site with lava rock formations against the beautiful ocean.
- O'sulloc Green Tea Museum & Innisfree House, there is also huge green tea plantation which allures the visitors with a very pleasant fragrant of green tea. You can enjoy unique O’Sulloc Teas and learn about Korea’s traditional tea culture.
Day 4:Depart Jeju Island
After breakfast at the hotel, free at leisure until time for transfer to Jeju Airport by private based for your departure flight back home.
– 3 nights’ accommodation
– Daily breakfast
– Return airport private transfer (assisted by Korean speaking)
– Assisted by Chinese / English speaking guide cum driver
– Tipping for driver guide
– Sightseeing specified in itinerary
– Return international flight ticket
– Travel insurance
– Others no mentioned