– Free Half Day City Tour
– Valid for Malaysia Market only
– Public Holiday/Peak Season surcharge may apply by certain dates
Day 1:ARRIVAL KRABI - FREE CITY TOUR
Upon arrival at Krabi Airport, meet & greet with our local representative. Proceed for *FREE Half Day City Tour +
Duck Noodles. City tour covers: Wat Thum Sir (Tiger Cave Temple), fruit market, Vogue Shopping Mall, Premium
Outlet shopping, Krabi local products & Free Duck noodle lunch (the most famous duck noodle with herbal soup
in Krabi). After tour, transfer to resort for check in.
*Valid for flight arrival day before 1.30pm OR departure day before 2.00pm ONLY
* No refund value for city tour and not allowed to exchange to optional tour.
Day 2:Half Day Tour
proceed for tour of your choice. Choose one below:
- Program A : Kayaking + Swimming ( no lunch, Include National park entrance fee)
- 08.30 am : Pick up from hotel to Jetty
- 09.00 am : Paddle Kayak at Kong Naam Sai (Klong Rood) to view the magnificent of forest , on the way
- To various species of orchid , trees scenery, Passing Rubber plantation , pineapple garden, Kayaking
about 30 minutes , to water spring and fantastic ‘Crystal Lagoon “, enjoy swimming and relax with fresh
- 11.00 pm : Return back to Hotel
- Program B : 4 Islansd tour by Long tail boat with Picnic lunch
- (Exclude Marine National Park entrance fee 400 Bahts per adult / 200 Bahts per child )
- 08.30am : :Pick up and transfer from hotel to Jetty
- 09.00am : Long tail boat tour to : Tub island, chicken island , Mo island , Poda island , swimming ,
snorkeling : to Raily beach , World famour rock climbing, Princess cave .
- 02.00 pm : Back to hotel
Day 3:Krabi Free & Easy
After breakfast, free at own leisure to explore Krabi.
Day 4:KRABI DEPARTURE
Breakfast at resort. Free until check out time. Transfer back to airport for flight back home.
– Return airport transfer (Seat-In-Coach)
– 3 nights’ accommodation
– Daily breakfast at hotel
– FREE Half Day City Tour (Seat-In-Coach)
– Return international air ticket
– Travel Insurance
– Compulsory tipping RM40 per person
– Others not mentioned