Nature is definitely the most important reason why you should visit Da Nang. Even not having plenty of cultural attraction, Da Nang still outshines other cities with its wonderful nature. Da Nang's landscape is diverse: You can see mountains, stunning beaches, and charming river.
- Booking Period : 30 Nov - 06 Dec 2020
- Travel Period : 1 Jan - 30 Jun 2021
The best time to visit the city is from February to May. During this period, Da Nang weather sees sunny skies and low humidity levels, so you can explore on foot or motorcycle taxi. Da Nang's beaches offer an average water temperature of 25°C. You can soak up the sun and enjoy beach games during this time of the year.
Day 1:ARRIVE DA NANG > VISIT LANDMARK ATTRACTIONS + EXPLORE LOCAL FOODIES
The appointed tour guide will welcome guests at Da Nang international airport and continue to start tour programs of the day, will visit local attractions like Han Market, Da Nang Cathedral, Monkey Mountain @ Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Bai Put Pagoda and take photograph nearby at the Dragon Bridge.
Next, guided foodie tour to experience Da Nang delights at local eating outlets, will sample Mi Quang, Banh Xeo, Goi Cuon, Banh Mi, and Vietnam coffee. Lastly, transfer guests to the hotel and tour programs complete.
Day 2:DA NANG – OPTIONAL TOURS
Optional tours available:
a) Explore Hoi An Ancient Town + Cam Thanh Village To Experience Traditional Basket Boat Ride [RM90 PER PERSON]
The appointed tour guide will meet up with guests at the hotel’s lobby as per the agreed schedule and travel together to Cam Thanh Village for experiencing the traditional basket boat ride, and the life jacket will provide for guests by the boat operator. Next, guided walking tour at the Hoi An Ancient Town. Guests may enjoy free time to explore in the ancient town or just relax at a local café. Later, meet at the agreed schedule and venue for transfer service return to Da Nang, tour program, and service complete.
b) Day Trip to Sun World Bana Hills Mountain Resort [RM190 PER PERSON]
The appointed driver will pick up guests from hotel as per agreed schedule and transfer to Sun World Bana Hills Mountain Resort, travel distances are approximately 30 KM away from Da Nang city and duration takes 30 minutes. Guests may enjoy all free games in Fantasy Park: over 105 games and free Knight Game (chute); visit The French Village, Funicular, Debay Ancient Wine Cellar & Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden & The Golden Bridge.
Day 3:DA NANG - FREE & EASY
Rise and shine. Today, you will have plenty of leisure time to explore Da Nang at your own accord.
Day 4:DA NANG – DEPARTURE
The guests will wait at the hotel's lobby as per the agreed schedule for transfer service to the airport and returning home with a memorable holiday experience.
- THREE nights’ accommodation in Da Nang + daily breakfast.
- Experience Da Nang delights at local eating outlets: My Quang (local noodle), Banh Mi + Cafe (Vietnam baguette & coffee), Goi Cuon (Vietnam spring roll) and Banh Xeo (Vietnam pancake).
- Visit Da Nang attractions include: Han Market, Monkey Mountain @ Son Tra Peninsula, Ling Ung Bai Put Pagoda, Da Nang Cathedral @ The Pink Church, and take photographs nearby at the Dragon Bridge.
- An independent transport vehicle for transfer services will provide for the entire journey.
- Tour commentaries by a local tourist’s guide will conduct in ENGLISH language.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on the coach.
- International airfare
- Tour price exclude lunch & dinner. Local guide will offer assistance with suggestions and directions to local restaurant/cafes.
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities Guideline – RM 30.00/GUEST for 04 DAYS PROGRAMS will pre-collect in KUL.