Vietnam's Hoi An Is The Ideal Destination For Families
If you're trying to find a fun and unique destination for an upcoming family holiday, you should definitely consider Hội An, as this Vietnamese city is renowned for its safety, as well as its beaches, markets, rich culture and Ancient City.
BUY 2 FREE 2 PROMO (MIN 4 PAXS TO GO)
Original: RM 878 x 4 PAX = RM3,512
Promo: RM 878 x 2 PAX = RM1,756 (equivalent RM 439 Per Pax)
The dry season is from February until July. These months provide plenty of sunshine, with warm temperatures. Some feel the best time to visit Hoi An is between February and April, when rainfall is low and temperatures are comfortable. Others think it is best to wait a little longer, until May and June.
Day 1:ARRIVE DA NANG > VISIT LANDMARK ATTRACTIONS + EXPLORE LOCAL FOODIES – HOI AN
The appointed tour guide will welcome guests at Da Nang international airport and continue to start tour programs of the day, will visit local attractions like Han Market, Da Nang Cathedral, Monkey Mountain @ Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Bai Put Pagoda and take photograph nearby at the Dragon Bridge.
Next, guided foodie tour to experience Da Nang delights at local eating outlets, will sample Mi Quang, Banh Xeo, Goi Cuon, Banh Mi, and Vietnam coffee.
Lastly, transfer guests to the hotel in Hoi An and tour programs complete.
Day 2:HOI AN – OPTIONAL TOURS
Optional tours available:
a) Explore Hoi An Ancient Town + Cam Thanh Village To Experience Traditional Basket Boat Ride [RM90 PER PERSON]
The appointed tour guide will meet up with guests at the hotel’s lobby as per the agreed schedule and travel together to Cam Thanh Village for experiencing the traditional basket boat ride, and the life jacket will provide for guests by the boat operator. Next, guided walking tour at the Hoi An Ancient Town. Guests may enjoy free time to explore in the ancient town or just relax at a local café. Later, meet at the agreed schedule and venue for transfer service return to Da Nang, tour program, and service complete.
b) Day Trip to Sun World Bana Hills Mountain Resort [RM190 PER PERSON]
The appointed driver will pick up guests from hotel as per agreed schedule and transfer to Sun World Bana Hills Mountain Resort, travel distances are approximately 30 KM away from Da Nang city and duration takes 30 minutes. Guests may enjoy all free games in Fantasy Park: over 105 games and free Knight Game (chute); visit The French Village, Funicular, Debay Ancient Wine Cellar & Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden & The Golden Bridge.
Day 3:HOI AN - FREE & EASY
Rise and shine. Today, you will have plenty of leisure time to explore Hoi An at your own accord.
Day 4:HOI AN – DEPARTURE
The guests will wait at the hotel's lobby as per the agreed schedule for transfer service to the airport and returning home with a memorable holiday experience.
Distance from Da Nang to Hoi An: About 45 mins drive
- THREE nights’ accommodation in Hoi An + daily breakfast.
- Experience Da Nang delights at local eating outlets: My Quang (local noodle), Banh Mi + Cafe (Vietnam baguette & coffee), Goi Cuon (Vietnam spring roll) and Banh Xeo (Vietnam pancake).
- Visit Da Nang attractions include: Han Market, Monkey Mountain @ Son Tra Peninsula, Ling Ung Bai Put Pagoda, Da Nang Cathedral @ The Pink Church, and take photographs nearby at the Dragon Bridge.
- An independent transport vehicle for transfer services will provide for the entire journey.
- Tour commentaries by a local tourist’s guide will conduct in ENGLISH language.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on the coach.
- International airfare
- Tour price exclude lunch & dinner. Local guide will offer assistance with suggestions and directions to local restaurant/cafes.
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities Guideline – RM 30.00/GUEST for 04 DAYS PROGRAMS will pre-collect in KUL.