Nha Trang is a coastal resort city in southern Vietnam known for its beaches, diving sites and offshore islands. Its main beach is a long, curving stretch along Tran Phu Street backed by a promenade, hotels and seafood restaurants.
Day 1:ARRIVAL NHA TRANG – CITY TOUR
Meet & greet by local guide at Cam Ranh International airport then transfer for lunch. After that, proceed for Nha Trang city tour with visit to:
– Long Son Pagoda was built in 1886, dedicated to the Buddhist monks and nuns who died protesting against the US supported Diem regime.
– Po Nagar Cham Towers, a famous pilgrimage place for local people.
– Stone Cathedral , its official name is the King Cathedral. An attraction to many visitors, film-makers and photographers.
– Dam Market is a busy traditional market with many colourfulstalls selling all kinds of goods ranging from food, coffee,clothes, shoes, accessories, ornaments, bowls and plates etc.
Overnight in Nha Trang city
Day 2:NHA TRANG – DALAT CITY TOUR
Early morning around 0730 hours, transfer to Dalat (approximately 140km/ 3hours). Upon arrival in Dalat, continue city tour with visit to:
– The beautiful Tuyen Lam Lake & Truc Lam Zen Monastery take a cable car (included 1 way cable car) to visit a pine covered island in the middle of Tuyen Lam Lake (Paradise Lake), following visit Tuyen Lam Lake (Paradise Lake) it was created by Tia Stream – head water of Da Tam River.
– Linh Phuoc Pagoda, a large & modern pagoda known for its intricate mosaics made from broken glass & pottery shards.
– Visit Sculpture Tunnel
– Continue visit Domaine de Marie the church is located atop a hill in Dalat. It is built in a style reminiscent of 17th Century French architecture, there have a lovely garden in the back yard and have a good view from the hill.
– Lastly, photo stop at Dalat Railway Station. The Old Railway Station of Indochina with ancient French architectures, the old steam locomotive of Japan and the unique cog railway with Swiss technology offering an atmospheric slice of Dalat history.
Overnight in Da Lat city
Day 3:DA LAT – NHA TRANG
This morning, continue for sightseeing in Dalat with visit to :
– Bao Dai Summer Palace was designed in old French architectural style built between 1933 to 1938. It was used as a retreat by the family of King Bao Dai, the last king of Viet Nam.
– Crazy House, its official name is Hang Nga Guesthouse famed for its unique design which constructed by a Vietnamese architect Dang Viet Nga.
After this, return back to Nha Trang and enroute stopover at a local restaurant for lunch. Upon arrival Nha Trang, transfer for hotel check-in. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 4:NHA TRANG – DEPARTURE
After Breakfast, free at your own leisure until transfer to airport for your flight back home.
– 3 nights’ accommodation
– Return Private airport transfers
– Meals, sightseeing entrance as indicated in itinerary
– Services of English speaking Guide
– International air ticket
– Travel insurance